More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LogNTR LogNTR

Where do you want to begin?

My wild hotwife

It was a day like any other. I was sitting in my office, masturbating to porn on my computer when I hear "What are you watching?" I turned around and saw Claire staring at me. I couldn't tell if she was mad, upset, or anything in between. She walked up to me and looked over my shoulder at the computer monitor at what I was watching. "What's cuckold?" I was so afraid of what my wife would think of me. I knew she could Google it, so I just told her. "It's like when a wife fucks other men. Sometimes the husband can watch, or not be there at all, but is accepting that his wife fucks other men."

"So this is what your into when I'm not looking?"

"I'm sorry babe. It's nothing personal, i just gets me really turned on."

"So you basically picture me, being fucked by someone else!"

"Babe, it's just a fantasy."

"Oh! So if I was to go along with it and say fuck it, let's do it. You wouldn't want it to happen?"

I really did, but I was so scared that I just said "No, it's just a fantasy."

"Fantasies are things you fantasize about because you really want them! So you want me to take a big black cock in my pussy like that girl in the video huh?" She raised her one eyebrow while staring at me waiting for my answer.

"Babe, if you wanted to, I would be there for you and let you do anything."

"John, You're a sick fucker you know that!"

"I'm sorry, like I said it's just a fantasy."

"Like hell it is. You want me, your wife, to be fucked by someone else. And if I said yes I want to fuck a big black cock and swallow all of his cum, you would actually let me!"

My now deflated boner immediately got hard at hearing her say those words.

"Oh my God. Even my talking about it is getting you hard. Fuck you're pathetic."

My dick started to get bigger and harder.

"Really? Me belittling you, calling you pathetic and talking about fucking and sucking black cock is what does it for ya?"

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you at all. Every guy has some skeleton closet fantasies, you just caught me in mine."

"OK. So what do you like about it?" She said this not scornfully as she had been talking to me, but more curious.

"I dunno. I guess it's the thought of the wife being completely happy, knowing her husband can't make her happy. Being so horny and sexual, she will take any other cock to make her feel good. Being up front with her husband about it, pleasing herself while humiliating him. I dunno, it just gets me really horny. I'm sorry."

"I've never even seen another dick other than yours and you want me to take it balls deep from another? Show me some of what you watch."

What type of Porn Do you show to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)