More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LogNTR LogNTR

What type of Porn Do you show to her?

Cuckold Porn

I was so nervous, and excited! I have never had my wife ask me to watch porn with her before. I started clicking on other tabs I had open showing her more of the cuckold porn I was watching. After about ten minutes of watching various hot cuckold clips, I noticed she had not said a word since we started. I sat there in the chair pantsless, stopped clicking, and turned the chair around to look at my wife who was watching over my shoulder.

"You haven't said anything" was the only thing I could think to say.

"OK. I just have some questions. All of the videos show white wives with black cocks. Are all black cocks that big? I mean your little six inches has nothing on those."

I realized she might be more accepting to roleplay and testing the waters, so to speak. "No. Not all black cocks are that big, but some are really gifted. And I'm seven inches by the way."

"Well that is nothing compared to those. Those ones were huge! I think if I tried to take one of those it would rip my mouth open, and push my cervix up into my throat. I mean, your little cock doesn't even come close to touching my cervix when your balls deep in me. I am curious about what it feels like to be that full. Have all the girth and warmth inside me. Feeling full."

I was raging hard hearing her talk like this. I noticed my jaw was literally dropped down and staring at her while she talked like this. She noticed too.

"Hmmm... Sit back, don't say a fucking word the entire time. I wanna play a little game."

I did as instructed as she dropped to her knees and spread my legs. She began stroking my cock slowly.

"You like that? You like thinking about your wife fucking a big black cock? Hmmmm? Riding it? Sucking it, grinding on it?"

Oh shit... She was staring into my eyes while talking like this and jerking me off... It was too much...

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum."

She immediately went down on me and started sucking me wildly. I blew my load so hard I started to feel light headed and like my heart was going to stop because it was beating so hard.

My wife finished draining me, pulled her head bank and said "Thank you. Thank you for being honest with me." My wife always swallowed and I have always loved it.

"My God. That was fucking incredible babe. Seriously! Thank you!"

"Just curious... If I actually did want to try a different cock, to just try it, would you be open to that? I mean, I've only ever had yours, and I am a bit curious to see what it would taste like, feel like."

"Ummmm..." Shit. I honestly never would have expected this question. Would I actually truly be OK if another dick was in my wife... "Well, if you want to, like I said, I support you and would be there for you. I would like to watch though. Like hide in the closet and look through the wooden slats or something."

"Wow. OK. I don't know where to go from here. Like how would that even work. Where would I go to find a guy that is big or something."

"I can place a craigslist ad."

"OK. Well, if you set it up, I'm open to trying it. I'm not saying it's a lasting thing, but just to try it out."

"OK." I immediately spun the chair back around and placed a craigslist ad saying that a real lonely white housewife wants to try a big black cock, and to text her pics or no reply.

I spun the chair back around. "There. Now they'll be texting you so you can be in charge of who it is, how, details, etcetera. Just remember that if you do decide to actually try it, I wanna watch."

"OK." With that she turned around and walked out of the office. Holy fuck was this actually really happening?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)