More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by varmint1234 varmint1234

Who breaks the ice?

My wife takes control

Staring right at me—through me—my wife entered the room. “So,” she said, “I’m not enough for you” A chill went through me. My cock shriveled up, trying to hide between my legs.

I stammered, “Honey! It’s not that! I-uh-uh”

“SHUT UP!” she shouted, “It’s my turn now!” She started slowly sauntering towards the bed. She pulled her blouse up over her head and took off her bra. She ran her hands over her tits and pushed them together as her fingers tweaked her dark nipples. “I guess real tits aren’t good enough!” I didn’t know what to do, but I could feel my dick starting to come back to life.

“Honey, plea---“

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!!” she screamed. She was angrier then I’d ever seen, but she also seemed on the verge of tears. She continued to sashay forward, hooking her hands on her jeans. In one swift motion she was completely naked in front of me. She stopped. She ran her hands all over her hourglass figure, “36-25-38 ain’t enough!” she seethed. My cock now stood all full attention. I was extremely scared and turned-on.

SMACK! She slapped her ass. She raged. “This booty’s not enough! I’m not enough! You fucking perv!”

I didn’t know what to say, what to do. My cock did. It throbbed and ached for her sex. She moved to the bed and straddled me, sliding her pussy up and down my fuckpole. She was soaking wet! SMACK! She slapped me. My face stung. Then a real painful surprise!

“OW! What the fuck!” I screamed. She’d grabbed my nipples and seemed to be trying to pull them off my chest. She bent forward and captured my mouth with hers. She it open. Her tongue assaulted mine. Her nails clawed at my skin drawing blood.

Before I knew it, she’d pushed me down on the bed and shoved her soaked cunt in my face. “Eat it! Perv,” she commanded, “Eat this inadequate pussy like you life depends on it! I want to cum screaming louder then that porn slut!” I immediately dove into her sex, trying my best to remember exactly how she liked to be eaten. She didn’t let me go down on her much, so I was pretty tentative as I tongued her.

She grabbed my hair and shoved my face deep into her crotch, “I said eat this FUCKING Cunt and make me Fucking scream!” I was almost suffocating the way she had me pinned. This time, I went all out working over her sex with abandon, lapping up her freely flowing pussy juices. A low moan escaped her throat. Soon she was riding my face and taking from me what she wanted. With my hands I grabbed her tight ass and help her grind against my face.
Before I knew it she was screaming and bucking on a wild frenzy. I didn’t dare stop or slow down what I was doing until she finally started to come down from her orgasm. My face was completely soaked in her hot musty juice.

After resting a bit with her pussy on my face, she slid down my body. She raised herself up a bit and holding my rock solid tool in one had, she mounted me. Slowly she started sliding up and down and soon established a pace she liked. A couple of times I tried to buck up and meet her, to which she punished me by painfully yanking on my nipples. SHE was in control; this was for her pleasure, not mine. SHE was Fucking me. As her orgasm built, she started clawing at me, drawing blood a couple of times.

She rode me for one. . . two. . . three orgasms; always controlling the pace, always ensuring she got what she needed, while I was left wanting. Anytime I did anything she smacked me or twisted my nipples. God, did my balls ache!

As her fourth orgasm approached, she started to loose control, bucking wildly on-top of me her hands behind her, supporting her body. I tentatively reached up and grabbed her waist. No adverse reaction; just moans getting louder and louder. More like shrieks. I started meeting her thrusts, using my hands on her waist to push her down on me to get as deep as I could.

Finally, her orgasm destroyed the last of her self-control and my wife started screaming and thrashing wildly on top of me. The inside of her love canal was spasming so wildly, it was hurting my cock. I didn’t care. I pumped away with abandon and in one last needy thrust, released my load deep inside her quaking cunt.

My orgasm was more relief then pleasure. I could feel the pressure in my balls easing as I shot my massive load insider her. For her part, my wife just kept fucking me, until finally she collapsed on top of me totally spent. I noticed she was crying.

Make-Up or Break-up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)