More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rocket_man rocket_man

Make-Up or Break-up?

Make Up...But with a Twist

She had cum once, twice, three times, not minor orgasms but gut-wrenching “screaming at the top of your lungs” climaxes. Never before had my wife performed like this.

She climbed off me and said, “Is that the kind of wife you want? Like those women in the porn movies you are so fond of? Well?”

My silence was all the answer she needed.

“Okay,” she continued, “I can be that kind of wife. And to tell the truth, I kind of like it. So, are you ready to show me what life on the wild side is like?”

I guess I was; as if I had a choice. We fucked every night that week, not made love, fucked in the true sense of the word. She was an animal, trying different positions, different combinations. She shouted at me while we fucked, saying, “Fuck me harder, harder!” and “Stick that cock in me, give it to me!” A whole different woman had emerged.

Friday came and we were getting ready to go out, see what the wild side had to offer. She had done some shopping that week. She was dressed in a most provocative manner. High heels, of course, and stockings, and a black skirt that was so short it barely covered her ass. Beneath it she wore nothing. No panties. For a top she had on a see-through blouse with no bra. Her firm breasts jutted out and her nipples were already hard, in anticipation of tonight’s activity.

“Well,” she said, an arm posed on her hip, her body at an angle. “You’d fuck me, wouldn’t you?” Damn right I would.

We drove for about thirty minutes to a non-descript adult bookstore in a sleazy part of town. From the outside it looked drab, dreary. But inside, there were rows upon rows adult movies, adult toys and a series of booths in the back for viewing.

We walked in. There were 5-6 people inside, including one couple. "Can I help you look for anything," said the clerk, "Is there anything specific you are looking for?” he said.

My wife was first to respond. "Eh, no, but I think I will know it when I see it."

We began to walk around the store, slowly, and her high heels pushed her bottom up so that it swayed with every step. I knew and she knew that other men were looking at her, and it was a total turn-on.

The clerk called to us. “You know,” he said, “We have a new thing in the booths in back. You can rent a video camera and make a video of yourselves. And I’m sure you can find someone here to hold the camera for you. Want to give it a try?”

Movie Time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)