More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

My teacher, by Yurisenpai

“Good morrow everyone, today we are reading My teacher, by Yurisenpai.”

“Pretty short title. Very ambiguous Meaning it has at least the potential to not be shit.”

“Indeed, Gina. It is yet again a branch.”

“What’s the story called?”

“...She hairy down there.”

“Oh, great, Marcie! That sounds like a riveting tale! Please! Do indulge me on what it is all about!”

“If I decipher the description correctly(not an easy feat), this author is obsessed with pubic hair.”

“Ok, can’t believe I can still say that but that’s a new one.”

“Well, I see no reason to delay any longer, lets jump right into this branch.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

Summer holiday ends and before i got transfer to new high school, i heard from my cousin that attend this school, that my class recently get new homeroom teacher, she is strict and don't like fun, so i need to be careful.

"Hello, i'm Sora, 18yrs old and i got tranfer to this school." I smile and look and the classroom, there was lot of girls and all their eyes are pointed on me.

I sat in empty desk in back and the class start, after the end of class i decided to walk through the school and look around, but after few minutes i get feeling my bottom, so i look around where was toilets.

“And Marcie fainted. Great! Wonderful! Let me just fucking call someone else up.”

..

.

“Ah! My little Ocelot! It has been too long!”

“Not long enough. Ugh, let me go, Marel!”

“Hm! So, little Dumpling has yet again met her match?”

“Yeah, this is some lesbian stuff, so I thought it be right up your creepy alley.”

“Oh, how wonderful! What is it about?”

“Good fucking question. Marcie didn’t make it past the first chapter. I guess, something about pubic hair?”

“Oh, my!”

“Shut up!”

“Hm, this appears to be about a young lady named Sora. Are you aware, my little Ocelot, I wonder?”

“What? And stop fondling Marcie!”

“Yan! Sora is japanese for Sky.”

“Ok, that’s very cool, Marel.”

“I quite like that name. It has a rather serene touch to it, wouldn’t you say?”

“Yeah sure, but this is a story about hairy cunts. Not much serenity to be found.”

“In that case, we should read on.”

“Right... So this Sora, needs to take a piss, so she goes to the toilet and finds her teacher fingering herself there.”

“Hmm...quite arousing. I in particularly like the description of the hearth shaped bush.”

“Urgh.”

“My little Ocelot. Do you have perhaps a problem with that line of thought?”

“It’s just not something I want to think about. Especially after what those two bitches did to me.”

“Ann! But that was so cute! And it has grown back since.”

“How the fuck do you even..., argh! Continuing! Sora is so enraptured by the scene in front of her that she forgets her bladder.”

My legs was wet and my and her clothes were also soaked in pee, i try to stop it by hands but fail and fall on her and peeing on her cunny and legs, i quickly stand up but as i move, i make little step and the stream of pee end on her boobies.

“How adorable!”

“How disgusting!”

“Oh, my little Ocelot. From my understanding, little Dumpling doesn’t mind a little bit of watersports, no?”

“Don’t even go there.”

“Do you want me to make her wet herself? I do know some techniques...you just have to push here and…”

“Not on my bed!”

“Ok, ok.”

“Let’s just continuing with that disgusting story. Oh great! The pervert teacher drinks the piss! Because of course she does!”

“This is quite normal, my little Ocelot.”

“No, it’s not!”

“It continues.”

We fingering our cunnies faster and faster, and we cum in the same time. I feel exhausted and she feel the same, but i want more, i sit on the floor and start licking her dirty wet cunny, she scream and she cumming on my face.

“Whenever you have the urge to refer to it as “cunny” please just remove yourself from the genepool.”

“I personally prefer itty bitty clitty.”

“This makes me question my sexuality.”

“Aww, but it’s very cute.”

“So, then the teacher asks Sora to be her girlfriend.”

“Exciting.”

“More like fucked up. I’m sure Marcie would go on a paragraph long rant about just how fucked up but I don’t give that much of a shit.”

“They then have a naked hallroom adventure and run into Sora’s cousin.”

“Yes, we now introduce into the mix.”

“And then they all proceed to become sex friends. How lovely.”

“The end! And guess fucking what! It was less then ten chapters again!”

“But I liked it. It was a very good story.”

“No, it wasn’t, Marel. There wasn’t even that much focus on pubic hair. You know, the supposed main feature of this story!”

“But it involved lots of girls and lots of sex with no boys. I find your to it rather puzzling.”

“Maybe if the writing wasn’t ass and involved piss drinking I would care.”

“Hm, maybe.”

“Alright, we are done.”

“Yes.”

“Why are you still here?”

“Don’t we have to talk about if we have pleasured us to it?”

“We kinda skip over it if it’s too obvious we did not.”

“But I did, little Dumpling as well.”

“When did you….oh forget it. I don’t want to know. Just go.”

“Very well, this was quite fun. I do so hope we can do it again."

“Don’t take Marcie with you!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)