More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yurisenpai Yurisenpai

Who is seen naked by the young lady?

My teacher

Summer holiday ends and before i got transfer to new high school, i heard from my cousin that attend this school, that my class recently get new homeroom teacher, she is strict and don't like fun, so i need to be careful.

In the first day i enter the classroom and saw the teacher, she has tall body, medium hair and wear long sweater with long skirt, and thick glasses so she look old.

"Welcome" she say, "can you introduce yourself ?"

"Hello, i'm Sora, 18yrs old and i got tranfer to this school." I smile and look and the classroom, there was lot of girls and all their eyes are pointed on me.

I sat in empty desk in back and the class start, after the end of class i decided to walk through the school and look around, but after few minutes i get feeling my bottom, so i look around where was toilets.

I quick walks down the hallway and found one, i push the door and enter the bathroom. As i walk to the stall i unzip my jumpsuit-shorts and pull it down from my schoulders.

I push the door in the stall, walk in and let my jumpsuit fall down so i can sit and pee, but in the same time as jumpsuit fall down i saw her sitting here naked.

What is her reaction ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)