More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

My secretary seduces me. (Female Domination)

My secretary is getting rather bold lately as she keeps flirting with me. I try to not blush as her hand wanders on my ass again, this time lingering a little longer than usual and moving closer. I think it's because of our upcoming conference call. My face has grown hot as she continues, leaning over me in the chair she had been sitting at earlier before standing up.

“Sir, are you even listening? We need to discuss something important" She says innocently, leaning forward so she can use her generous buxom to tease me. And it works, as I blush harder, which is very unlike me since I am always calm. Not that she knows that. My eyes glance down at her cleavage and back up to her face. “Um... Yes. I heard you the first time."

A smirk curls her lips as she leans against my desk again and puts her hands behind her head “So why are we talking about business when I know that your eyes were wandering over there?” She says suggestively, tilting her chin towards my crotch. A small cough from a few feet away from me breaks us both out of our reverie “Ah yes! Right! Business! You were saying?” I say, trying to act unaffected by what just happened, but fail miserably. My secretary smiles devilishly “Well... It is about a meeting we have tomorrow… I was wondering if you would mind if I sat in? I could be more useful in the office then just taking notes.” Her hands wander down from behind her head onto my lap now, and I swear my eyes roll upwards as my heart rate rises. I have to keep myself under control or I’ll embarrass myself in front of everyone else.

I open my mouth to respond and shut it after a second as she begins to trace a circle around my dick with her finger. “You know,” She starts, still playing innocent “If you say no, I will make sure you end up working all day and well into the night instead.”

Her tone turns slightly suggestive as I look down at her chest again, where her breasts are pressing against me. I swallow thickly and look up, trying my best not to blush but failing. The smirk has turned to a full blown grin now and I know my cheeks are going to start hurting. This woman has got to stop being so damn beautiful. She leans in even closer and I swear I can smell the scent of her perfume.

Before I can react she reaches her hand up and gently grabs one of my balls. She squeezes tightly, causing me to involuntarily suck in a breath and close my eyes as her nails lightly scratch at the base of my cock. When she pulls away I quickly open them to see if she noticed, which she didn't judging by the sly wink she sends my way. “See anything good?”

She whispers the question and I feel myself harden once more. Shit, my secretary is driving me absolutely crazy. I don't want her here, I should throw her out right this minute. Instead I stand up shakily, making sure I look cool in front of the others.

“Of course not. Let's continue our conversation shall we?" I say, trying to avoid her piercing gaze. She doesn't seem convinced and leans forward once more so that she is pressed right against me, almost nose to nose.

“I knew you weren’t listening.” Her voice is low and sultry “So do we continue or not? Because I'd like to get started.” She punctuates each of those three words with another squeeze to my cock and I can barely contain my moan.

I nod dumbly, letting her pull me along as she leads me back over to her desk. She stops and sits back down, giving me a slight nudge so that she is sitting on top of me. She wraps an arm loosely around my neck and kisses me passionately. She takes control immediately and guides my mouth across hers, her tongue darting inside my mouth and brushing against mine as she moves her lips in a way that I find incredibly arousing.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer, deepening the kiss. She moans softly and I can feel her nipples through her shirt. I run my fingers through her hair and tug lightly, eliciting a soft whimper from her. I move my hand down to her thigh and begin to stroke her slowly, earning some quiet whimpers from my assistant.

I pull away for air, smiling widely at her flushed features. “You’re really going to take advantage of a man while he’s busy with work? That's not very smart.” I whisper huskily. She rolls her eyes and gives me a playful slap to the chest. “What I am doing right now is more important. It’s called multitasking.”

She leans forward and runs her tongue lightly over my earlobe, eliciting a soft gasp.

“Do you know how hard it is to concentrate when you do that?” I say, wrapping one hand firmly around her waist and bringing the other to cup one of her tits. She laughs quietly at my attempt at flirting and nods.

“Okay sir. Next thing we need to talk about is the proposal I made last week." She looks down at our bodies, her smile growing. "It's amazing how much you're enjoying yourself right now isn't it?"

I blush profusely. She’s probably got every reason to believe it is, seeing as her hands are currently buried deep inside my pants. "I'll admit… it is." She smirks, pulling one hand free to undo the button and zipper. “But I’m sorry to disappoint…” She pauses as she pushes my pants down past my ankles. Her fingers are tracing lazy patterns on my inner thigh as they reach their destination and I groan.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)