More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SophieUK SophieUK

Can we build up a picture of her hidden depths, both past and present?

My next door neighbour

I finished work early for the weekend having got work and my team there well organised. Besides, the weather was glorious and I felt the need to away from the home office and get outside while it lasted. I stripped off my work clothes (silly that I still stuck to this when working from home!) and pulled on something summery. My garden felt neglected, so I chose some shorts and a simple crop top so I could move freely but sunbathe if the mood took me.

When I walked out onto the lawn, I saw my girls were already out there: my youngest reclined on the swingchair reading, as usual, in a summer dress; my eldest was sunbathing on the lawn in a skimpy bikini, which I thought was a bit early in the year but experience had taught me not question her judgement, lest I feel her wrath. I choose my battles..

I hummed gently to myself as I strolled across the lawn, barefoot, carrying my trowel and some secateurs: I had decided that the irises needed tidying.

I could feel two sets of eyes on me as I walked but it was my eldest, inevitably, that broke the silence.

“Mum?”

“Really?”

I ignored her and carried on my way.

“You know we can see your nipples through that top, right?”, she continued, but I ignored her.

“And those shorts, if you call them that. They leave nothing to the imagination, mum!”

I didn’t rise to the bait but, if anything swayed my bottom a little, in defiance.

“It’s up to you, mummy dearest, but on a young girl like me it’s ‘ok’ but on a grown woman ...”

This annoyed me and my walk stiffened defiantly as I bristled inwardly, but determined to maintain my cool.

I was quite harsh on the flowers as I started weeding, taking out my annoyance on them but I soon relaxed and started to enjoy the warmth of the sun in my shoulders, tempered by the occasional cool breeze.

I was quite lost in my thoughts and jumped when a voice close by made me start.

“Sophie?”

I stayed kneeling on all fours but looked over my shoulder behind me in the direction of the sound. It was Peter, my lovely next door neighbour.

“Ahem”, he cleared his throat, “I was just wondering if you and the girls were ok? With this lockdown business, I mean.”

He was a sweet old man, always helping us out, like a grandfather to me, and I smiled up at him. Before I could answer properly though, I sensed he was a little distracted, maybe not his normal self. His attention almost seemed elsewhere and, following the direction of his gaze, I realised he was looking at my bottom as he talked. This made me feel a little odd, but the devil in me couldn’t help but sway a little and watch his eyes follow the tiny movement. My pussy twitched as he watched me, which was odd: he was almost like family to us. Yet there was something about having this old man looking at me like that on the hot summer afternoon that excited me, I couldn’t it deny it.

He cleared his throat, as if to talk, and I stood and turned.

This time, his eyes flicked up from my tight shorts to my face, but lingered on my chest on the way. Lingered a little longer than was polite, to be honest, and I was once again self conscious, aware of my tiny boobs in the tight white crop top and, according to my daughter, my visible nipples.

He seemed lost for words, and I wondered where this was going especially as his eyes dropped down my body again and, although it may have been my imagination, seemed to fix on the nexus of my thighs. Where my tight shorts outlined the shape of my pussy, according to my daughters.

‘’Maybe I should have worn panties’, I thought, as the awkwardness settled over both of us.

Finally he found his voice again: “Alice and I were just concerned about you and the girlS. Wanted to make sure you were all ok and had everything you needed.”

“Yes, we’re fine”, I replied,”and it’s sweet of you two to care so much”.

His eyes were still on me and my devilment, coupled with my daughters’ insults, made me suddenly bold so I continued.

“Although, if you’re offering to help”, and his eyes brightened, “I'm getting a little scorched by the sun and I wondered”, as I brandished the sun cream, “would you mind awfully putting some cream on my back?”

He seemed hesitant so I unleashed my best smile and turned to stand in front of him as I offered the bottle.

He was slow to respond, so I looked over my shoulder up at him as I implored.

“Please?”

He smiled down at me, any resistance worn down. He was well over 6’ tall, towering over my small, 5’, frame and I suddenly felt even smaller, even younger possibly.

As he opened the bottle I dutifully turned away awaiting his touch. His hands on my shoulders were soft and strong, and my pussy twitched again under that strong, manly caress as he smoothed the cream on my neck and down my back. The feel of those old hands upon me had an electric effect that made me want more.

I slipped the straps off my shoulders, to make it easier and he picked up on the signal, his strong hands smoothing cream more widely now, over a greater expanse of my back, and over the top of my shoulders. As he rubbed I could feel my top slowly slipping and as it descended his hands followed so he was soon able to reach almost to the small of my back.

I felt suddenly warm and there was a pulse between my legs, which was ridiculous but also exciting : I was getting turned on!

My top was barely held up at the front by my tiny chest and I luxuriated in the feeling for a while. There easily enough sun cream on my back but neither of us showed any inclination to break this spell. The sun beating down on us, the heat between my legs, my next move was not calculated, rather instinct, as, with the tiniest of shrugs I loosed my top from my small boobs and it slipped down to my waist.

He hesitated, the perfect gentleman, as always.

I seized the initiative and turned to face him. I smiled, feeling like a little girl again as I looked up into his eyes.

His eyes, however, were fastened on my chest. My small chest where my tiny pink nipples suddenly grew taut under his adult gaze.

The spell continued as his hands moved to my small breasts and started to smooth sun cream over them. My nipples were hard in his palms as he smoothed and cupped me and I closed my eyes, giving myself up to this delicious sensation.

Around and around his hands moved and my world became one of circles; the movement of his hands, my round breasts, my nipples .

And I felt desire.

Animal desire.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and started to ease them down as he continued to run his greasy hands all over the front of my body and my breathing grew hoarse. They were soon at my thighs and I saw him look down to the brown triangle of soft curls where the smell of my arousal wafted from, making us both keenly aware of what was going to happen next.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f8ac1eeba2c4fe0d14e3fd0a3c1d5cf5/tumblr_n0jfi2Oweo1tpjszwo1_1280.jpg

I swallowed and made my move, cupping his balls in my tiny hand before moving it upwards, tracing the outline of his hard cock through his trousers.

I wanted him and said so, leaving him in no doubt: “granddad , please?”, as my shorts fell around my ankles.

His hands moved away from me and I thought the spell broken.

“Sophie”, he spoke, softly, as he undid his zipper.

My eyes moved up to his. I saw old eyes, with a soft look in them, lined by the years, but beautiful to me. Warming. Full of desire.

I looked down to where is hands busied themselves with his zipper. His hands, like his eyes, old and lined, with veins visible on the back. Those hands had been all over me, I shivered, and they made my pussy tingle in anticipation.

He fumbled his cock free. Semi hard, it curved out from a thick tangle of grey hair. Covered in veins and wrinkles, it mirrored his hands, and I loved it, I wanted it.

Kicking my shorts away, my top settled around my waist as I knelt in the dirt before it, my face level with his gnarled penis.

“Sophie, I”, he started,”I’m not sure I can”, he continued,”it’s been a while and I’m not so young anymore”

I looked up at him briefly, with a smile, as one small hand cupped his wrinkly, grey covered balls and I kissed the tip.

“Shhh, don’t worry grandad”, I reassured him.

I let my tongue flick around the tip as I pulled his foreskin back gently. Although stiffening, he was not erect, so I had to stoop as it curved toward the ground.

I fastened my mouth around the end as I pulled the skin right back, and suckled, my eyes closed, imagining the scene. Peter looking down on the beautiful young girl from next door, naked and glistening from the sun tan lotion he'd just applied, her big doe eyes looking back up at him, and her lips drawing his hardening dick into her soft warm mouth.

Peter had tried Viagra several years ago - to try and re-kindle his physical relationship with his wife Alice, but with little effect, yet here was Sophie - the girl next door - the girl he almost saw as his grand-daughter (...pang of guilt shot through him at that thought!), miraculously breathing life into the old boy!

He put his hand on my head to steady his shaking legs and closed his eyes involuntarily.

"Sophie. Y-you shouldn't...." he started, but I started bobbing my head back and forth along the length of his impressive penis, and cut him off, mid sentence.

"Aaaaaah", he sighed, as my head bobbed.

It felt so deliciously wicked to me, but at the same time I was pleased that I was making an old man so happy and that familiar ‘blow job smile’ formed on my lips.

I suckle on the head of his cock, and feeling it swell, I’m encouraged to take more into my mouth as I gently squeeze on his balls. Balls covered in soft grey down.

He’s hardening and lengthening in my mouth, no longer semi erect but not quite straight. Thick though, I smile, trying to imagine how that might feel inside me. Soon.

There is a hand on my head now and I smile, feeling like a good girl..

“Sophie. Y-you shouldn't...." he started again, but that just makes me want to wolf this sweet old man all the more.

Opening my mouth wide I let him push deeper and move my mouth closer to the mass of grey curls at the base of his cock, before pulling back and starting to bob again.

The feel of his hand scrunching my hair as I do so tells me that he likes this.

“Oh Sophie, Sophie, you sweet, sweet girl”, he breathes hoarsely, in time to the movements of my head, now controlled by his gnarled old fist.

My mind is a whirl, as my pussy pulses and, my eyes closed, mental images of me conjoined with this delightful old man flicker in and out of focus. Up and down I bob as my body is used in various ways in my mind. I squeeze his balls harder now, eliciting a soft groan from my aged lover.

The mind games and the movements of his hand on my head seem strangely in sync, and I find myself moving with him, reality and imagination become strangely fused as my head moves and my hips sway and my hands grab his shaft which is now long and thick, moving in and out of my mouth. He is hard, rolling back the years as he rolls back my head.

My body is suffused, I think, the heat spreading from my loins and my head swims, filled with lust.

Suddenly standing, I remove my mouth from his cock and the look on his face is priceless (is the young nubile slipping from his grasp?) but I move swiftly to my hands and knees, facing away from him, my trailing arm grasping his turgid member and pulling him forward towards me in the dirt. Crouching like an animal, naked on the bare earth, I squat, parting my legs and position his cock at the puffy red entrance to my swollen sex.

“Take me Peter”, I urge in a guttural plea.

“Fuck your little girl”, I implore, and wait in all fours as his large body looks above me.

He is poised at my entrance for a moment, and I swallow as I look back between my legs at his swinging balls, the calm before the storm.

“Now, grandfather, please”

Will Peter defile Sophie? Or will he come to his senses?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)