More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reap3r reap3r

Do I fuck my Step-Sisters pussy? or do I eat my cum from off of her arse?

My new life (Sissy/Submissive path)

I look at her fat arse and drop to my knees and lick my cum off of her cheeks. I was so jealous of these fat juicy cheeks I want mine to be just like them. My cum tastes delicious as I lick it off her butt. She grins as she looks back at me.

“Good sissy, now that you’ve proven you’re a dumb sissy faggot bend over and spread your cheeks for me.” She commanded me whilst slapping my arse.

I gasped as she pushed a finger past my sphincter giving her the perfect opportunity to shove a big black strap-on into my mouth. I started sucking it and licking it so that it was lubed up enough but Annie grabbed my head and started face-fucking me. The monster was easily 13 inches long and 4 inches thick and it looked so good when I caught a glimpse of it.

“GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK” she laughs as I make those sounds.

“Good gurl, now turn around” I do as she tells me.

I moan like a wanton whore as she is thrusting back and forth when the door opens and my sisters walk in wearing only strap-ons walk up to me and watch.

“No no no” I cry out pathetically and Annie let’s out a little victory laugh as she bottoms out in my arse and I have my first sissygasm.

“Look at that your slutty arse took all my dick, dumb horny sissy bitch. You even came from that, just how pathetic are you bro oh I mean sis” as she said this I knew from now on I will never fuck anyone again. Instead I’ll be the one getting fucked even begging for it. “You may have had a big cock once but that was Danny, now you’re Danielle and you only have a large clitty. Now be a good girl and eat your Cummies whilst I slowly pull out.

After I had eaten my Cummies from the bath Annie had pulled out and stood in front of me with the girls kneeling before her. Talia looked up at Annie and then submissively opened her mouth and engulfed the plastic dick moaning like a cheap whore. It wasn’t fair, that was my arse cream coating it and I should be the one to taste it not my sister.

When it was put in front of Elizabeth however she placed her hands on Annie’s hips and quickly untied the harness and placed it between Annies’ opened lips. She then bent Annie forwards and pushed her strap-on straight up our Step-Sisters’ arsehole. She began thrusting back and forth into Annie with a evil grin.

“Feel that Annie? That’s your body submitting.” Lizzy said as she slapped her arse and manhandled her tits. “Annie I own this arse now bitch, you don’t have tits but udders because you’re a cow and I mean that as in Hucow. And now you’ve taken the entire dick up your arse like the anal slut you are, you’ll be joining our sisters. Oh by the way Dante and I have been having an affair and he plans on dumping you, but we’ll keep you around don’t worry Hucow, you and Sissy will be used a lot, what do you say?”

Annie looked at me and I knew, she lost her mental battle and as she came she spat out the knob that she had used on me and let out an almighty “Mmmmooooooooooo”

I was pulled up by Talia and handed some girly clothes. I put on the silk panties and bra receiving spanks from Lizzy and then put on the top and shorts before Talia put makeup on me and pointed to the mirror. I looked and saw a slutty gurl looking at me.

“Don’t worry about your gut sis we can get rid of that, now be a good girl and pose.” After taking pictures I got a text from some random man looking to help finish sissifying/Feminizing me.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)