More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SophieUK SophieUK

Can we build up a picture of her hidden depths, both past and present?

My best friend's husband (present day)

It has been a lovely evening out with you and your wife, Emma, who is a very good friend of Sophie's. She has been for many years, since school. For a while they were inseparable but have lost touch a little in the last year, so had a lot to catch up on.

They had a lovely meal, catching up on news, joking and laughing, but Sophie drank more than intended. Emma convinced her to stay over since it was unsafe to drive, and they carried on drinking and talking until late.

It was fun but quite a drunken affair when it was time for bed Emma suggested that maybe Sophie share her bed (which caused sniggers because they were giggly by this stage) and that you sleep in the spare room because it's a mess at the moment. It's in the middle of being decorated. You have fleeting thoughts of girl on girl action but Emma and Sophie tell you to calm down: they're good friends and have done this many times over the years: you are told to 'behave' and pushed in the direction of the spare room.

You're really uncomfortable in the spare room (it was a mess and the bed wasn't made up) and when you get up for a much needed pee you can't help but sneak a look: Sophie and Emma were curled up peacefully in your very comfortable bed with a pile of discarded clothes on the floor. Sophie's underwear catches your eye: black and lacey. Expensive.

You decide to take a chance (it's only to sleep, after all!) and slip in beside them. You regret it at first when you realise they are both completely naked, but you've gone this far so... what the hell? And you're on your wife's side anyway, although you had a good look at Sophie's body when you slid under the duvet. All that swimming keeps her slim and toned, her boobs are small but well formed, and tanned. You fall asleep with a hard on, images of that discarded underwear and Sophie's body on your mind.

You wake vaguely later on in the dark as you hear someone peeing vigorously in the bathroom. Some footsteps pad back into the bedroom as someone slips in beside you. You realise it is Sophie and she had gotten in the wrong side of the bed. Still half asleep and tipsy, she cuddles up to you.

"Mmmmmmm", she moans softly in her drunken sleep and snuggles in closer, her slim naked body pressing to you. She moulds her body to yours, a small hand tracing down your body and finding your long slender cock hard. Her fingers softly explore the length, then cup your balls expertly but, with a sigh, she stops and falls back into sleep, still holding you.

It creates a dilemma and you glance across to where you wife is sleeeping next to you and Sophie.

You lift the duvet and look down again at Sophie's body. Tiny, slender and toned. Exquisitely small boobs and further down a hint of fur is visible.

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)