More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

Which Do You Choose?

Multiple is Better Then One

Thinking only took but a brief moment. You could always deal with your ex later. For now there was your old work from what you remember filled with lots of pretty women. You had about two hours before they would close.

Approaching the large building, your mind begun remembering entering that building for the first and last time. Without this power there was no way you were ever gonna come here again but things were about to get shaken up.

Entering the building you weren't stopped as you passed the security checkpoint. You were a little scared but acted confident and strolled right through. You reached the elevator and thought about what floor to go to first.

After another brief moment of thinking you decided on taking it to the top floor the CEO floor. It felt like a lifetime for the elevator just to make it to the 5th floor.

You stepped out of the elevator to see a long hallway ahead with a entrance at the end of it. It was the only way into the CEO's office. You stroll down the hall feeling like a million bucks while worry continued to drip into your mind. There was no turning back now as you stepped through the front entrance of the office.

Mike Lam the CEO of the Buzz Corp. looked up to see you. His face changed to anger at the sight. "Who are you! How did you get past security!"

Wanting to make this quick you say "I'm a really important person. You are gonna make me a CEO just like you are i'm gonna make the same amount of money but not have to do as much work. However, i'm gonna have more control over the company. What I say goes."

Mike's face contorts and a broad smile grows on it. "Ah you must really be an important person then. Right away then boss i'll get the paper work on your position to you as soon as I can."

You really didn't care for paper work. "I don't need to fill out the paper work you can do that for me. And my pay should be given to me in cash." You say as a matter of fact.

"Alright then no paper work boss! I'll get your pay to you before you leave today just let me know when you want it!" Mike said going back to something on his computer.

You decided to leave it at that. You now had the power to hire and fire people, increase pay, decrease pay, heck you could do whatever you wanted in the office.

The first person that came to your mind was your floor director who fired you. She was a bitchy woman who wasn't okay with any man who could possibly threaten her job. That is partially the reason she fired you from what you remember because you were a harder worker than herself.

Her name was Kendall and her body was fire. You knew that she had a boob job probably when she turned 18. She was now 33 and they didn't sag even a little. They still looked quite perky even though they hardly showed through her full coverage tops. They had to be at least 34Ds. You sauntered on through the halls of cubicles no one paying you any mind until you reached Kendall's office.

You could see her inside talking on the phone. You opened the door and entered making her look at the door. What was with everyone getting pissed when they see you? Well, this one made sense.

"Hold on Mindy!" She said hanging up the phone. "Alright cock sucker I fired your ass. You are never gonna work here again you hear me. F.I.R.E.D" She said mockingly. Well, you didn't have to take that anymore.

"Well, Kendall there has actually been a new development in that. I'm the new lead CEO of the company and I make all the decisions for the business. I have decided that I am gonna demote you to toilet janitor." Your face grew a smug grin as Kendall's face filled with horror as your power and authority set in.

"NO! WAIT! We....We can talk about this! I'm so so sorry sir! Please!" Tears started to well in her eyes. You didn't like to see women cry so you decided to tone it back a bit.

"Alright we will talk and I may reconsider. What do you have to offer to keep your job? Or did you have a different job in mind? Because I may have one." You say still grinning the biggest shit eating grin you could.

She gulped as her face turned red. "I know you always used to stare at my tits I.....I could let you use them." She said as her face went completely beet red.

"Sorry, but with the amount we are paying you I could pay 50 hookers for the same thing." You looked at her mockingly

"Alright! Alright! If it will keep me employed i'll ummm...." She seemed to think for a moment. "I'll ummm....be....be...your personal stress relief. Then we both can have a good time." She tried to stick her breasts out in a seductive manner.

"Alright, sounds like a plan. No longer will you run this department, instead this will be my office and you will stay here to be my stress relief. Also since you are my stress relief and we are paying you the same salary that means I should have exclusive rights to all of you."

She seems to release a sigh of relief. "If it means less work, denying my boy toy of a boyfriend doesn't seem so bad. You got a deal boss." She picked herself off of the main chair in the office and sat in one of the guest chairs. You weren't too certain about that!

"Actually, since you are just a stress relief tool you don't get a chair. Just sit on the ground." You say claiming your "Throne" in the bosses chair which used to piss you off.

What to Do With Your Stress Relief?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)