More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What to Do With Your Stress Relief?

Who's the Boss

"Kendall, if I fire you, you will never get another job. You'll have to turn tricks in truck stop parking lots, giving trucker's blowjobs for a meal."

"I promise, I'll do whater you want!" Kendall was panicking.

"You must obey me without question. You must always thank me when I give you a task. I know when we have sex, it will be amazing for you, but you must make it amazing for me. Now do a slow, sexy striptease."

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" said Kendall. She got up off of the floor and started to strip.

I watched with joy as my former bitchy boss acted like a cheap stripper. She stripped to her underwear: black panties and matching bra.

"From now on, you will only wear silk panties and no bra."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir," said Kendall.

Soon she was naked. I got up and walked over to her. "Kneel."

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir."

"You will give me the greatest blowjob of your life."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

I lowered my pants and boxers, and Kendall started sucking me off. I grabbed her head and throat fucked her as she gagged and moaned. After a few minutes of this, I pulled out and came all over her face. When I was finished, I pushed her off. "Leave the cum on your face for the rest of the day."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

"Go buy some very short, very tight skirts, tight blouses, the sluttiest shoes you can find, hose, and garters. Be back her by the end of the day, and again. do not wash that cum off until I let you go home."

Kendall was horrified about the prospect of shopping with cum on her face, but she just nodded and meekly said, "Yes sir. Thank you sir."

"You did not thank me for letting me put my dick in your mouth, you ungrateful bitch."

"I'm so sorry, sir! Thank you for putting your dick in my mouth!"

"As a punishment, go around the office, show the employees the cum on your face and tell them you are a cum-coated dumbass."

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir."

Kendall dressed, leaving her bra off and slunk out of the office.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)