More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by MrCaliban2 MrCaliban2

What will Ms Sinister make with Power Man next?

Ms Sinister keeps Power Man on live.

The young hero had never thought his career as superhero could finished in such a inglorious, humiliating way...with his huge, extremely erected cock was sunk again and again into Ms Sinister´s moist pussy. Defenseless, shaken mercilessly on the anchors desk as a broken puppet, Power Man was thinking about how foolish he had been. Though much powerful than ordinary people, the muscular hero had never thought that anybody could be much powerful tan him...a real alpha man. Unfortunately for him, there were on the city, much more powerful alpha women capable of defeat and him mercilessly, without remorse, as Ms Sinister.

"Come on, Power Man!!! Show me what a real man can do!!!".-The evil villainess jeered of him, increasing more and more the rhythm of her pelvis and arms against Power Man´s waist. , the molested hero tried to control his unbearable, painful erection in a vain attempt of denying her his climax. The hero clinched his mouth trying to buffer his unaware moans and heaves of undesired, overwhelming pleasure that was scorching every fiber of his massive muscular body.

But, as the same way the mighty Power Man was physically defeated, the hero was also sexually defeated. The young villainess was a superior being in many ways.

Her moist, hot cunt grabbed his incredibly 10 inches rod with incredible firmness, massaging it in ways that Power Man thought they was impossible...her amazing, eager vagina also seemed a voracious, playful mouth and skilled, silky hand that, blowjob after blowjob...hand job after hand job, onslaught after onslaught were sending overwhelming, indescribable, unbearable waves of pleasure from his submitted virility to the very cell of his massive, submitted body. And worse. Ms Sinister´s huge boobs, whose those nipples had grown under the fabric, large and thick as thumbs, were bouncing wild, mesmeric over him, driving him mad in undesired lust.

Humiliating and ashamed as hell, Power Man´s body twisted and twitched slightly under Ms Sinister´s voluptuous, athletic, superior body.-"No...No..........".-The hero, feeling his climax was unstoppable, unavoidable, begged her. Such a public humiliation was much worse than dead. In fact, it was being his dead as a super hero. His mouth opened and a long moan of bliss left his mouth. Raising his incredible muscular, defined arms, the mighty super young tried to push her back and escape of the unavoidable.

Unfortunately for him his large hands landed on her titanic breasts. His powerful fingers then met the incredible firmness and warmness of her mighty orbs of flesh. Hard and tender...soft and heavy, neither Greg Miller nor Power Man had ever touched boobs like them. Confused, intoxicated by the ecstasy, his huge fingers began to knead the awesome tits of the villainess.

Ms Villainess howled in utter triumph. On live her of a super hero had become into the sexual submission of him. Their mighty knight dressed in white and gold paladin, their massive muscular alpha male, in his most ignominious defeat, had succumbed to the pleasure of his . And, when his fingers touched her incredible stiffened nipples, their amazing hardness of them worked on him as a trigger.

Screeching in pure, primal bliss, Power Man exploded in a orgasm. His heaves, moans and jerks of bliss could be seen by millions of viewers along the city...along the world. They had been an live as their heroes and heroines prevailed of died heroically. Somehow, none of them had seen as their superheroes were to climax.

Abruptly, the young, triumphant villainess stood on her feet, releasing Power Man´s cumming rod. Then, the astonished witnesses of his defeat and humiliation could see on live his huge virility...long, thick, throbbing out of control in a climax...pouring his seed all over the desk.

Over him, the young super villainess´ eyes were roamed along the muscular body of her prey...amazed by his massive manhood. Somehow, no matter how big his muscles were. He was just a man and she had beaten him for good. Though horny as hell, the might phallus of Power Man had been unable to make her to climax. Her mother would be proud of her.

Still unsatisfied, Ms Sinister jumped down the desk. Staff and anchors were mute, motionless, stunned by the impossible scene they had seen at yards of them. But Power Man ordeal hadn't finished yet, and all of them would see and remember it forever.

On his side, her soft, powerful hand began to slide along his left thigh. Sensually, her fingers went through the folds of his chiseled, carved muscles. And, inch by inch, they made their way to his groins...to his exposed, still cumming and proudly erected erection.-"What....".-Power Man muttered, aroused and scared at the same time. Deep on his mind, the hero knew what would happen next.
Softly, Ms Sinister´s hand took gently his huge balls. Large, rounded, heavy....defenseless into his scrotum.-"My, my!!! Hope you have enjoyed this marvelous boink, Power Man. I am sure all viewers around the world had made it!!! But I am also sure that all of them want to know who you are...the real name of the hero with a large bone....".-The villainess jeered of him, squeezing slightly his bollocks.

A deafening howl of indescribable agony left his throat, resounding along the entire, set...the entire building. Stabs of impossible pain began to run through his jerking, massive, muscular body. In a second, the proud super hero was crying out of control.

"MILLER.........GREG MILLER.........NAME......GREG......ENOUGH!!!!!!!!".-Power Man screeched in anguish, unable to resist such a cruel against his genitalia.

Cruelly, Ms Sinister kept squeezing slightly his mauled balls, exultant by his screams of agony, by the wild spasm of pain that jerked his huge body. Looking at his eyes, the young villainess could see, among his fluttering eyes, as the will of her foe was totally broken. Seconds later, his eyes closed. The face of his motionless powerful body was frozen in a grim of pure agony. Then as Ms Sinister was leaving the stage, flying through the skies of the city, the villainess got her climax.

---------------------ooooooooooo---------------------------------

Power Man consciousness began to return....in a painful way. Confused, the hero felt as an scorching pain from his balls was drilling his mind. With great effort, the powerful young tried to remember what had happened...."Ms Sinister!!! The stage!!!! My...My God!!!!".-He finally remembered his utter defeat...his ....the way he has revealed his secret identity to the entire world.

Then, a wave of shameful hit his soul. "I...I am....finished!!!!".-The thoughts of his mauled, body being on the stage at the view of millions of viewers depressed him.-"Power Man is finished....".-Greg muttered, thinking on that none super hero could be respected after such a kind of defeat and humiliation.-Laura and her fucked mother are the rulers of the city.....".-Greg admitted to himself, realizing that his amazing power was nothing compared with the power of Ms Sinister, the 'weaker' member of Sinister family.

"But...but where the hell am I?".-Greg wondered, opening his eyes. The super young realized that he was laid in a bed...a hospital bed in fact, just covered by a white sheet.-"Am I in a hospital?".-Greg wondered, looking around in surprise.

"Yep, Power Man. You are in a kind of hospital, in fact...".-A feminine voice said....a well-known voice from him.

"Dr. Holland!!!".-The young exclaimed, jumping out of the bed to face his foe.-"This time....".-Power Man began to say, but sudden wave of dizziness sent his massive muscular body to his knees, realizing that he was nude.

"That was stupid, Power Man...or I would say Mr. Miller?. You are not plenty recovered. Your wounds were not critical. Your genitalia will survive. Your reputation....well....You have no reputation at all but a incipient porn star".-The blonde Dr. said him with irony on her voice.

"How...how you dare???".-Roared Power Man, standing on his feet, tensing his awesome, exposed musculature in front of the 'weak' woman.

"I dare because you are just a loser...a fallen and humiliated super hero. You thought you were the most powerful being on Earth but a brat-in-bikini kicked your ass with ease, she also you and you to admit your most intimate secret. Mr Miller, you are now nothing....less than nothing indeed. The footage of you, being by Ms Sinister is viral around the world. The new of the year...of the century, in fact.".-Dr Holland replied cold.-"But it can change if you close your mouth and pay me attention....".
Greg´s face turned in a grim of rage....but he don't reply her. Relaxing his muscles, he took the sheet and wrapped it around his waist to cover his exposed manhood.

"Thanks!!!".-Dr Holland said with a tone of ironic on her voice.-"Believe me or not, you and me want the same...Ms and Mrs Sinister are a clear and present danger for the city and they must be stopped. You, obviously, can´t do it by yourself...and my knowledge can´t do it neither. I have no information enough about them to improve my serum that works perfectly on you. Perhaps...".-The on-her-thirties-doctor told him while her eyes roamed over the incredibly swollen, chiseled, carved body of her muscular, young foe.

"You...you tried to kill me, Dr Holland!!! How can I....".-Power Man interrupted her. His eyes had also sneaked the slender, attractive figure of his blonde opponent.

"Shut up, Power Man!!! Forget it!!It is a thing of the past!!! Besides, Betsy´s gang tried to kill you...not me....".-Dr Holland smiled ironic.-"What I mean is I can improve your powers to level Sinister´s family powers...As collateral effect,, if you defeat them, though your secret identity is already ruined, your reputation will raise again....Are we allies then?".-Asked Dr Holland.

Greg realized that he has no option. Unless a much powerful Power Man could reborn and defeat Sinister family, all his life was destroyed. And, nevertheless, the prodigious Dr Holland´s intellect was his only chance to recover part of his life.-"Allies...".-Power Man grunted, feeling that he has forging an alliance with the devil.

What would do Power Man next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)