More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by MrCaliban2 MrCaliban2

What would do Power Man next

Power Man follows Dr Holland´s instructions.

No one the fallen super hero said the word, the blonde scientist commanded him to sit on a large chair.
"Take off the sheet, Mr. Miller. You don´t need it by the moment and it is a inconvenience for the test".-The blonde scientist told him with neutral voice.-"Don´t be shy, Mr. Miller. I am your doctor now.".-Dr Holland added with the same neutral, professional voice, though the muscular super hero was sure she was jeering of him.

Somehow, though embarrassed, Greg removed the white sheet that covered his amazingly rippling abdominals and legs...and cock, revealing his massive muscular body in all its defined splendor. But though he could be considered one of the best muscular sculpted male body on Earth, his powerful frame had been useless against Sinister´s breed over and over again. Then, his eyes fell over his arch nemesis, now allied, which was preparing a large injector, plenty of a blue, dense liquid, in a table close to him.

"What the hell are this shit, Holland?".-He had asked him abruptly, barely able to accept his alliance with her...the fact that he was completely nude in front of one of her foes....a foe that could be capable of giving him power enough to beat Ms and Mrs Sinister once for all....unable to imagine the prize he would have to pay for it.

"An injector, Mr. Miller...".-The attractive, cold doctor replied calmly.-"The first phase to transform you into a super hero again.-"She had added.-"But, first, I need to bound your wrists and ankles for your security....May I?".-Dr Holland asked him with neutral voice, looking at him with her cold blue eyes.

The naked super hero grunted in response, affirmatively. Dr Holland then bounded him firmly with a kind of metallic fabric straps. Poweranium most likely. The Dr was an real specialist synthesizing such an alloy, feared by all super being on Earth due to its almost indestructibility property.

"And, now, relax. The injections are quite painful, but necessary.".-The evil blonde told him while she placed her left hand on his chiseled left calf, injecting him a dose of the blue substance from the injector.-"Aaaarrrgghhh....!".-Power Man protested in pain, feeling that the muscular fiber of his limb was beginning to burn as hell.

Then, his swollen thigh was also injected with the same result....and his right calf and thigh...and his rippling eight pack. As his chiseled, developed pectorals were on the point to be injected, Greg´s body was covered in sweat, twisting and twitching in unbearable pain.-"Come on, Power Man!!! No pain, no gain!!!".-Dr Holland´s words mixed with the hissing of the injector, feeling his pectorals with the blue substance.-"AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH........!!!!".Greg roared in agony barely able to resist such a pain any longer.

As Dr Holland finished with his shoulders, biceps, triceps and forearms, Power Man was barely conscious, covered in sweat, in a deadly fiber state.-"Well, Mr. Miller. We are almost finished.".-The evil scientist said him, taking his huge, heavy balls on her left hand. His manhood reacted. Little by little, Greg´s virile member began to throb slightly, growing in size and thickness under the silky fingers of his foe.-"Your virility seems unhurt after all.".-Holland muttered with professional interest.

Then, her fingers slid up to his growing cock.-"An incredible penis in fact.".-The evil scientist muttered, grabbing it gently, feeling as it grew and grew under his hand...feeling its incredible hardness. Softly, Her hand slid up and down along it in a kind of scientists hand job, testing its reactions as she increased or reduced the speed of her hand. Groggy and dizzy, somehow, Greg began to moan slightly on bliss every time the fingers of her foe caressed the tip of his phallus.

-"I wonder how many cum you can segregate in a simple orgasm or....well. We have no time for that....".-Dr Holland said. Releasing his rod, her hand seized gently again his heavy bollocks and, without a word, she injected him the last dose right into his scrotum.

Immediately, Power Man´s muscular, mauled body began to jerk wild in spasms. His mouth wide opened in a mute scream of agony...his face frozen in a grim of indescribable pain.-"Relax, Mr Miller. This is for your own good. The Poweratine, as I call this compound, will help to the growth of your muscles and bones in size and density. On your testicles...well...it will help you to produce much more testosterone. You will become into a real power man...a power god indeed....".-Dr Holland´s blue eyes roamed over the scorched body of her massive muscular, jerking guinea pig.-"...if you survive to the process.".-She added. Somehow, the mighty super hero didn´t hear that. He had fallen .


A day later, Greg awoke. He was laying on the same hospital bed. Dr Holland was close to him, staring him with interest.-"So, you survived. Perfect. The first phase of your transformation is complete. You are a step closer to defeat Sinister´s family.

Power Man felt dizzy. Slight waves of pain was still going through his body, but it was tolerable.-"You, bastard!!! You betrayed me...".-The hero grunted her, getting on his bare feet menacingly, unaware he was totally naked.

"You´d better look at yourself in the mirror".-Dr Holland told him calmly, with overwhelming self confidence. With a look of rage on his eyes, the hero turned back. He became speechless, amazed.

"You can believe your eyes, Mr Miller. You are now 6' tall and quite muscular than before....".-Dr Holland told him while Power Man´ was staring his improved, nude muscular body.-"Bigger and denser muscles....bigger and denser bones...".-Dr Holland was saying behind him, sliding her hands along her incredibly swollen and defined shoulders, his titanic arms, testing the hardness and density of those muscles, that seemed now made of pure Poweranium.

"...but your DNA, metabolism and brain will need time to adapt these changes permanently on you...Besides, you will need to receive the same treatment a few times more to reach all your potential...."

But Power Man barely heard her, stunned and amazed by his transformation....much bigger and defined than before...beyond he was capable of imagine it would be possible.

"....so, you´d better don´t try nothing against Sinister´s family till the process is complete. Get accustomed with your new physiology. I advise you. Somehow, you can try your new power with less powerful foes."

Proudly, Power Man tensed his new, improved muscles to the limit. His amazing frame bulged incredibly in pure power.

"Really amazing in fact....".-The woman muttered with irony, bored and unimpressed by the puerile demonstration of masculine testosterone in front of her. Her right hand then slid to Greg´s penis, grabbing him gently. Almost immediately, it began to grow in a powerful erection.-"I would like to test....".-Dr Holland was saying when the super superhero grabbed her wrist, removing her hand far from his erected, throbbing virile member.

"Well, perhaps in other moment...You will also need a new attire, somehow.....".-Dr Holland pointed to a chair, where a white and gold attire was waiting for him.-"It is just like the other...but bigger. Besides, its fabric is able to stretch much more...and it is reinforced with Poweranium. An attire that is worthy to a real Power Man.


Minutes later, new Power Man, created by Dr Holland´s Poweratine, was dressed with a Dr Holland´s provided attire. Somehow, greg wasn´t wooried about that now. The young hero feel power ful again...like a god. He felt able to defeat even Ms Sinister and her mother...or even Dr Holland if she betrayed him.

Intoxicated of power and arrogance, Power Man tested the stretchiness of his attire against his growing musculature. It adapted him as a second skin.-"Well, Dr Holland. Where is the exit?".-He asked him with a smile on his lips, anxious to test his body in fight.

Who will be the first opponent for the new Power Man?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)