More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by MrCaliban2 MrCaliban2

Dead....or worse?

...or worse

Power Man´s body went through the ceiling of the stage as a meteorite, making a crater on the concrete ground. Screams and howls of surprise resounded along the "24 Hours" News stage as anchors and staff saw the battered body of the young, greatest hero of the city, laying flat, almost motionless among debris. Seconds later, the voluptuous figure of the young villainess, the evil Ms Sinister landed at the feet of her defeated opponent. While the muscular super hero was dragged by the villainess by his hair, Power Man knew what to make...It was the prize for failure....

He was unable to forget what had happened a minutes before on the abandoned factory. His screeches of agony had resounded along the abandoned factory as Ms Sinister, a villain with his same age but superior power had twisted his hand, menacing to tear apart it.-"So....What do you decide, Power Jerk?".-The villainess had asked him with silky, gently voice.

"Ple...please...no...no more!!!!".-The proud muscular hero had replied, sobbing in agony and shame.-"You...you are superior to me!!!!".-The mighty Power Man had admitted honestly...shamefully.

"...And you are going to do what I command you...right!!".-The villainess had told him ominously.

"...And...and I will do what...what you command me....".-The super hero had replied, tamed, broken.

The prize for failure on his world....Held on his feet by Ms Sinister in front of the cameras...while her free hand was caressing his throbbing cock in front of million viewers, the great Power Man began to declare his inglorious defeat, step by step at the hands of the voluptuous young behind him.

"I....I am powerless...I...I am not rival for Mrs Sinister...I...I am not rival for Ms Sinister....I... I don´t deserve to be...a super hero....just...just a super stud....a ...for them...".-The broken muscular super hero sobbed, feeling as a powerful bone of his huge dick was menacing to pierce his attire under the expertise, sensual touch from Ms Sinister´s fingers.

Staff and anchors were in shock, stunned by what was happening on live in front of them.
"Look at your mighty alpha male!!! Defeated and humiliated!!! He is powerless against Sinister´s breed!!! We rule this city!!! We rule the world!!! Don´t forget it!!! We will take what we want...when we want!!!".-The young villainess roared, placing easily Power Man´s horny body on the anchor´s desk. Easily, she took the fabric that covered his manhood and tore it apart, exposing Power Man´s 10 inches throbbing rod to the world.

"And anybody who oppose us...will be fucked for good!!!".-The busty super villainess added, tearing apart the fabric that covered her own, moist womanhood. Then, climbing to the desk, Ms Sinister kneeled over his waist. Finally, placing her hands on Greg´s hips, she pulled to her, sinking his mighty power cock deep into her cunt.

Power Man´s massive muscular body shivered in unaware bliss, screeching in shameful delight.-"Look at him!!! She is enjoying his own !!!".-The villainess roared with scorn, pushing and pulling his waist with increasing rhythm...with insane frenzy, making the tamed super hero to scream and howl in unbearable, undesired pleasure as his powerful body shook and shiver and twisted on bliss on the desk.

What will Ms Sinister make with Power Man next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)