More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Ms. Emerald Minion-ized

“You can’t be serious.”

Ms. Emerald looked down at her beaten opponent. It was none other than the esteemed Guardian Aurora, Fabled City’s number one superheroine and leader of the Fable Squad.

“You really expect me to believe we’ve all been mind-controlled by Doctor Bizarro? Hah, as if. My mental shields are way too strong for any technology he could scrap together.”

Her opponent gasped out some feeble protestation, but Ms. Emerald didn’t pay it too much mind.

“Listen, I’m telling you for the first and last time, I’m a villain now because I realized that all big-boobed superheroines are minions for supervillains. It’s just a fact. Yes I was on your stupid team, but that’s just because I didn’t know the truth.”

She floated down, only to user her new lowered elevation to step on Guardian’s head with her heeled foot. This was a much better position for the leader of the city’s supers to be in. It was unfortunate that Guardian’s boobs were small, otherwise she could join in and be a henchwoman to Doctor Bizarro like her obvious superior.

“I was always stronger than you. I just didn’t have the motivation to play anything but second fiddle. But now I’ve got a villain to hench for, and he's ordered the subjugation of any pesky heroines. Apparently his ultimate machine or whatever needs recharging. In his own words, ‘The first application could only change so much. But after it’s recharged, this time it’ll be all the small-chested who will serve me. Mwahaha.’ Yeah right. I don’t call the shots though, so I guess I better go stop the rest of my former squad from interfering.”

A murmur escaped from under her foot. She leaned down and was able to make out a few choice words.

“Oh that’s rich. Trying to snap me out of it? Lady, there’s nothing to snap me out of. Now that’s enough out of you. I’ve already wasted enough time monologuing, but I had to reach my minion quota. Toodles.”

She lifted off the ground and flew away from the superheroine who was defeated both physically and spiritually. Ms. Emerald spared herself a small chuckle at how deluded these ironing board superpowered individuals were. She supposed she had been too, but the remaining Fable Squad members were like a million times too stubborn for their own good. When Ms. Emerald had learned the truth she had just accepted it and moved on with her life.

She licked her lips. There was some perks to her new role in life that helped with that. She couldn’t wait until she was done with her task and she could be paid in the only currency that mattered to her: her boss’s cum. Doctor Bizarro may be a half-wit inventor, but his cock was absolutely out of this world. She’d use the big-boobs that made her his minion to milk his dick dry.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)