More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11

How does she wake up?

Mr. White explains

Katie had screamed when she woke up that morning. And immediately was under the watchfull eyes of three modders and her new owner.

She had forgotten all about last night and her sickness. But when she saw the turds on her bedsheets, everything came back to her.

'What did you do to my body?' She asker the men around her with tears watering her eyes.

'What do you mean darling?' Mr. White seemed honestly suprised by her reaction.

But Katie didn't answer him. The last sentence had reminded her of the new digestive waiste, that was already buding up under her throat again.

She could hold it back some more, both the shit and tears, as her owner explained what he had done to her.

It was a very new concept, her moddification. Changing the direction of digesting food could revolutionize the way men fucked their women.

'You see, a lot of men don't like the idea of putting their dick in dirty shitholes.'

Katie really needed to concentrate on not throwing up.

'Why can't you be happy, girl? Don't you see how exciting this is?'

It was hard to not shit all over this stupid man's face. Her tears made way for anger. The sour taste of her own extretion filled her mouth. And she gagged when the big turds pushed past her lips and tongue. After she was done, she looked back at her owner. Wishing him dead for what he had done to her.

'I can't deal with this attitude girl. Be more gratefull for what you are given!'

Does he change her attitude artificially?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)