More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A dueling Geko A dueling Geko

Who's story will you follow?

Moze (Radical Red)

It was early in the morning in the small town of Pallet town, you could hear the disgruntled annoyance of a young adult named Moze who has lost a life in a game she was playing, she woke up earlier than usual to play it for her last time in a long while since it was the start of her Pokémon journey, more like she was going to be late. "Moze! You're going to be late to get a Pokémon!" Her mother shouted from downstairs, making Moze groan a bit, mostly due to her own laziness but nobody needed to know that due to teenager angst, standing up and turning off the console and tv.

Once she had reached the stairs hearing barely visible voices, but not wanting to hear them, she quickly shook her head as she went down the stairs before giving her mom a hug "I love you." She says. "Love you too, stay safe, and do not go into the tall grass before getting a pokemon." Her mom says. Moze lets go of the hug before exiting the door.

Moze then does the very thing her mom tells her not to do, going towards the tall grass before hearing footsteps and turning around and seeing Prof. Oak running towards you before you are able to do get close to the grass. "Hold it, it's not safe to go that way!" Oak says, before getting close to you. "It's not safe to go without a Pokémon for protection. Come with me. " He says, taking your arm and heading towards his lab. You just click your tongue in annoyance as he 'leads' you to the lab, only letting go once you 'arrive' at the lab, so you just follow him until your standing next to Zane. "Gramps! I'm tired of waiting!" Toru says impatiently. "Just wait a second and you two will get a pokemon, erm, Moze, you can pick your pokemon first." Oak says, with Toru clicking his tongue in annoyance, but eyes Moze's ass a little bit before quickly looking away.

Moze then decides to take the ball on the far right. "I'll take this one." Moze says, receiving a Charmander which she promptly names Raye, which prompts Zane to walk to get his starter squirtle and also slap your ass which Moze just returns with a glare that could kill and quickly changes to a more friendly look. "Thank you professor." You say turning around to leave, Oak simply rolls his eyes as if he knows something will happen. "Hold it! your not leaving without a battle." Toru declares. You just sigh and turn around to face Zane. "Fine, but I'm not going to give you anything anyway." Moze replies with a bit of a monotonous voice, not wanting to give him any satisfaction of victory. Or the feeling of his cock in any of your holes.

Right now, only meeting gaze did Moze and Zane understood what kind of battle it was so they threw both their pokemon out, Moze sending out her Charmander Raye while ignoring what Oak was saying about pokemon battles and Zane sending out his Squirtle. "Get 'em with Scratch!" Moze yells, her charmander silently nodding before dashing towards the squirtle, a bit sluggish but still as fast as a Level 5 Charmander can be, which is still fast enough to out speed and hit squirtle. "A bit barbaric, but I know I'll do better with strategy!" Zane says before having Squirtle using two or so tail whips while Charmander was hammering away at Squirtle with Scratch.

"Now, take her out with tackle!" Zane says, the Squirtle doing a lot of damage, but Raye takes the hit surprisingly well before landing another scratch. The next tackle nearly taking Raye out, which prompts her to eat her held Oran Berry (The starters hold a Oran berry when you receive one) and then Raye scratches the Squirtle one more time, knocking the squirtle out before forcing Squirtle to the ground and begins riding his cock as if she had a bit of lust going on or something. Moze smirked in victory as Zane sighed in annoyance. "I must have picked the wrong one!" He exclaimed. "wrong one? even if we did not have type advantage, you still picked the one that could learn some type advantage." You say before getting some reward money and looking back at Raye who was getting up from the defeated Squirtle and looks to you before cutely walking towards you despite the fact her pussy was dripping with the cum of her opponent, you couldn't help but awe before returning Raye to her pokeball, watching Zane return his Squirtle and storm out of the Lab right after saying "Smell ya later" as he usually does.

After exiting the Lab, Moze decided that she would walk through the tall grass leading to Viridian Town, encountering a Hoothoot, in which Moze sent out Raye to scratch to knock the Hoothoot out who was just using foresight and trying to land a hypnosis, riding the defeated pokemon afterwards, in which Moze returns Raye to her pokeball, only to encounter a Sentret this time and knocks it out before being returned to her pokeball, even though she took a tiny bit of a beating this time, but nothing serious, but after a bit Moze arrived in Viridian city.

She figured that she needed some things from the Pokeshop so she went there and entered the poke shop hoping to buy stuff, but before she could do anything she noticed the store clerk call her over. "You're from pallet town, aren't you? Could you deliver this to Professor oak?" They say, referring a medium sized box on the counter in front of them. "yeah, sure." You say a bit unsure, but eventually nodding before taking it and exiting the shop before she heard anything else, avoiding the tall grass as much as possible with the help of the ledges and luckily getting back into pallet town without a encounter.

Once She got back to Pallet town and into Oak's lab carrying the box. "Oh, is it here? Moze, I didn't expect you to deliver that." He says surprised, taking the box from you before placing it on the table behind him, opening it up to reveal 2 Pokedexes and a few pokeballs. Zane then enters the lab with a curious look on his face "So, why did you call us here again?" Zane asks, standing next to Moze like before.

"I want you to fill these out. I believe going out to do it myself has finally come to an end." Oak says turning around. "and I want you two to record what you two find and record all about pokemon that you are able to, including how big their cocks and breasts can be." He says.

As much as you want to say something as he hands you the pokedex and half of the pokeballs he got in the parcel, but you can tell that he is having a moment, so you decide to keep your mouth shut. "If that's it, then I think I'll get it filled faster than filling Moze's cunt, which I'll smell later." He says smirking to himself as he leaves, already getting his own pokedex, making Moze blush madly, but also in major annoyance as she exits the Pokemon lab and had towards the tall grass to add a pokemon to her team, and encounter a hootoot.

Moze threw out Raye and have Raye do a few attacks while the Hootoot tried to use Foresight and Hypnosis on Raye to no avail, and when the hoothoot is close to fainting, Moze threw a pokeball at the hoothoot, hearing a successful click a few seconds later. Moze goes over to the pokeball and picks it up. "Your name is now Lib." She says, but before she could take a few steps forward, she hears a bush shakes a few time and looks towards it.

What is causing the bush to shake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)