More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by A dueling Geko A dueling Geko

What is causing the bush to shake?

a Wild Pokémon waiting

Moze took a few steps further and a wild Panpour lept out of the bushes like some kind of maniac. "What the hell!?" Moze yells in shock, taking quick steps back before sending out Raye "get it out of here with scratch!" Moze commands, Raye silently complying, but unlike the previous other pokemon, except for squirtle, the panpour actually fights back and hits pretty hard. "Fuck!" Moze shouts in concern and annoyance, not wanting anything serious happen to Raye and Lib is very weak from the previous battle. "Fuck it!" You grab Raye's pokeball and return Raye to her pokeball, having medium health before darting away, but for some reason you can feel that you could feel something crawl on your back as you were running to Viridian city.

Moze then noticed a pond on the west side of the city and went towards there and saw a guy fishing. "So... did you catch anything?" Moze asked as she walked up to him. "nope because all that keeps getting caught is chinchou, but technically yes, and I am known as the Fishing Guru." he says proudly. "G- gur- Guru?" You asked struggling a bit. "Yes, do you like fishing?" He then asks curiously. "I mean, I was interested at a young age." Moze replies before she jumps in surprise seeing the Fishing Guru hand her a spare fishing rod that looks somewhat old. "This is an old one, but you can have it if you blow me off." He says chuckling with a playful tone. "Nope, but thank you." You say taking the Fishing Rod, as if he wanted you to have it anyways. "Suit yourself." He says, chuckling to himself.

Moze rolls her eyes before deciding use the fishing rod, slumping down at the edge of the pond, sitting down before doing so, thinking it'll be nice to try and get a encounter out of this, and lo and behold after a few seconds, she feels a tug, quickly getting up and pulling back while taking a few steps back, pulling out a Chinchou out of the water, which it then lets go of the hook, and send out Raye who is slightly weakened but no worries as long as things go well, you did not heal your team up that much yet, but you do plan on going to the pokecenter in a bit after a while. "Since I do not think you have much yet, use Scratch!" You then command, the chinchou tries to counter with Bubble, but luckily the chinchou misses the first one, you let Raye wail on the Chinchou who began to counter with Supersonic but keeps missing, at this point you just throw a Pokeball hoping to catch the Chinchou, but eventually hearing a click, you smiled and gave Raye a head rub before returning her to her pokeball.

Moze smiled before going towards her new team member before picking up her pokeball, "Your name is now Bebe." Moze says before heading to walk a bit further past the pond to check out what many say is the front door of the road towards the Indigo league, Route 22. It does not long for Moze to wade through the tall grass, but then she was a bit slow to hear rustling and barely dodged a tackle from a Rockruff, grabbing the wrong pokeball and sending out Lib.

Moze couldn't help but sweat drop. "Alright, take 'em down with tackle!" Moze then declares, accidently dropping the pokeball as she throws her hand to point at the Rockruff who doesn't seem to be affected by the pointed, but due to Lib's strength, her attacks do not do much, and the Rockruff begins to repeatedly growl, which only weaken Lib's attacks even more so, but it doesn't take long for Rockruff to take Lib out with a Tackle taking her out and immediately mounting Lib before aggressively fucking her, Moze noticed Lib's pokeball was missing and quickly saw it and bends over to grab it and quickly returns Lib before anything happens to Lib's further health, which luckily was at the same time when the Rockruff came, but that doesn't mean it is not done with battling.

With a happy bark the Rockruff turns in your direction as Moze stands back up, biting her lip as she throws out another pokeball which sends out Bebe. "Use Bubble!" Moze barks, which Chinchou quickly spews a few bubbles from her mouth, the Rockruff taking huge damage from it, whimpering a bit, feeling bad Moze quickly grabs a empty pokeball and throws it at the Rockruff, which three shakes later, she hears a click and sighs before going to the ball and picking it up "Rainier. Your Rainier now." Moze says before turning around and heading to the pokecenter to heal her team, entering it after a short while and doing the typical stuff most trainers do while nurse joy heals her pokemon before exiting the pokecenter with your healed team in tow although Moze could of swore saw a additional nurse there, and she recalled there beginning to be a process where a pokemon got a shot to change it's nature or something, but she decides to leave and head to Route 3, on her way towards Pewter City.

But, before she could go any further, a guy walks up to her. "Hey, you look like a new trainer, I could show you how to catch a pokemon." He says as if Moze did not know how to catch a pokemon. "No thanks, I already have a few." You say sincerely and a bit awkwardly. "Ah, I see, well I was planning on giving you this anyways, it might help you." He says giving Moze a handy tv. Moze reluctantly takes it and putting it into her bag before continuing walking only for one of Oak's aids to walk past you before turning around. "Sorry I did not recognize you! You're Moze right? I 'm one of Oak's aids. I was just picking up some packages for the professor. I think he wanted to give you this but did't manage to get it on time." they say, handing you the Dex Nav as well as a few Oran berries. "Take care." They say before they head back to the lab.

Moze continues forwards seeing a bit of Tall grass but easily finds a way around it if she felt like it, but decides to walk in it and wade through it, encountering a Houndour who was humping a Red Shard for some reason. Deciding that Lib could use a level up or two, she sends Lib out "Okay, get 'em with tackle!" Moze says, the Houndour easily taking it two hits, but it retaliates and knocks Lib out with two Embers, before doing what the Rockruff (now Rainier) did to Lib. You decide to take out Lib's Pokeball and Bebe's pokeball.

Moze then returns Lib to it's pokeball and send out Bebe. "Use Bubble!" She commands, which Bebe does so, doing solid damage, but not as much as it did to Rainier, but it retaliates with a decently strong tackle, but nothing Bebe currently couldn't take, and now you throw another pokeball at it, the pokeballs shakes left and right until it clicks. You go to the ball and pick it up alongside the Red Shard. "I'm going to name you Slayer." Moze says, nodding to herself before heading back to the pokecenter again to heal her team.

Viridian Forest we go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)