More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Which story do you want to read?

Mother’s Day - Part 1

Zack Bishop woke up to feel his mother’s body cuddled up against him, those large breasts of hers mashed against his chest, her mostly bare legs rubbing up against his, and her dark hair a chocolate waterfall across the sheets.

Zack smiled a little sadly at her. Because Zack’s father, Gregory Bishop, so often didn’t come home until the very wee hours of the morning because of work, Monica had taken to joining Zack in his bed.

He didn’t mind the company, and making his mother happy was reward enough for him. Monica’s shirt had ridden up a bit while they slept, showing off a strip of her toned stomach.

Zack sighed and rolled onto his back. To his surprise, his mom let out a whimper of disappointment at no longer being able to feel him, and she stirred.

Zack abruptly returned to his mother, and slid his arms comfortingly around her.

“Oh, honey… I love you.” Monica said sleepily, and perhaps mistaking Zack for Gregory, she went in for a kiss. Zack hastily turned his face away, and Monica kissed his cheek.

Then, she settled back down into her even sleeping pattern. Zack laid there holding his mother in his arms for quite a while, but he didn’t particularly mind.

An idea came to Zack’s mind then, and he reached out with one arm to grab his phone…

———

The next day, a brisk Saturday morning in May, Zack found himself on a plane, smiling at how happy his mother was.

“I can’t believe you bought tickets for us to have a vacation at Everwood Bay.” Monica enthused.

“It’s Mother’s Day tomorrow, and I wanted to be able to celebrate it with you properly.” Zack shrugged. Monica smiled warmly at him.

“You’re the best.” Monica said.

“Thanks, Mom.” Zack replied, delighted that she was so happy with his gift.

“No, thank you. I’d have been happy with just a card. But instead, I’m on a plane, getting two days off work which you somehow convinced Diane into, headed to a beach house.” Monica said, smiling, “This is the best Mother’s Day ever.”

“You said that last year when we went to Cobalt Lake.” Zack reminded her wryly.

“You’ve topped it, sweetie.” Monica affirmed. Zack chuckled.

———

“Wow. Look at this place!” Monica gasped.

Then, as if something had occurred to her, she wheeled on Zack, blue eyes bright with anger.

“Did you pay for this all yourself?” Monica demanded.

“What? Well, er, maybe a little bit all by myself.” Zack said weakly.

“Did your father pay for any of this?” Monica narrowed her eyes.

“Well, no. I asked him, and he told me that… that Mother’s Day wasn’t a holiday worth spending money on. I, uh, disagreed. Obviously.” Zack said. Monica’s anger melted right off of her.

“Oh, honey.” Monica sighed, and she moved forwards swiftly to throw her arms around Zack tightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed her back.

“You’re so good to me.” Monica whispered, “I’ll make sure you get your money back, I promise. You shouldn’t have to pay for this.”

“I really don’t mind, I make plenty-“ Zack was cut off by Monica placing a finger on his lips.

“I don’t care whether or not you can afford it, you’re going to be getting paid back. Ok?” Monica checked. Zack nodded. Monica nodded back at him, and then she removed her finger from his lips.

She looked at him tenderly for a moment, then threw her arms around him. Again.

“Mom, you keep hugging me!” Zack laughed, but he did not hesitate to hug his mother back.

“Sorry, honey. I just love you so much.” Monica smiled, her icy blue eyes glowing with happiness.

“I love you too.” Zack smiled back. He was delighted how happy she was because of this trip.

“Do you want to head down to the beach right now?” Monica asked.

“Sure. Let me go pick a room with a good view.” Zack said.

“Nope. You get to sleep in the master bedroom with me.” Monica said firmly.

“I don’t want to intrude.” Zack frowned.

“Sweetie, you paid for this trip. You get the master bedroom. If you don’t want to share with me, I’LL go find a different room.” Monica said seriously.

“No, we can share.” Zack said quickly, certainly not wanting his mother to have to sleep in one of the small rooms on the holiday that was all about her. Besides, a small, perverted part of him was excited by that prospect.

The two Bishops gathered up their personal belongings and headed into the master bedroom, which was large and spacious with a great wall of windows looking out on the beach.

The bathroom was full of natural light, and the shower was large and spacious with a glass door.

“I guess I’ll change out in the bedroom, and you can change in the bathroom.” Zack suggested.

“Works for me.” Monica smiled at Zack.

Zack and Monica spend some time together at the beach.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)