More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

When is your shift and where do you go?

Morning Shift, The Park

Your shift was going to take you to the park in the middle of city. It was the morning of a weekend, so it was populated with working citizens looking for a fun day to relax in the sun, under the trees and with the company of others. It was a popular spot for a great number of events throughout the year, and just about everyone in the city has passed by this particular park on the commute to work or play. The park had bike paths, walkways, clusters of greenery all over, a long pathway that led to a small pond with a fountain center piece. There were several alcoves and garden spots that had chairs, benches, payphones and bins. The structures here consisted of a number of buildings: several restrooms, a small coffee shop in the center, a gazebo, several basketball courts and a small field. The walk there was still a journey, and you had to take your naked self through a few blocks.

On your way here, you had already gotten a number of gropes and stares by random passersby. You paid them no mind. Modesty was not something you had. While you walked in the street and waited at a red light, a middle aged man started to caress your exposed pussy. His fingers reached down to rub his fingers up and down on your delicate lips. You spread your legs apart, thrusting your hips forward so that he could feel it as much as he wanted. Unfortunately, he did not use you. It must be because he was on the clock, considering it was still the morning commute. After crossing that final street, you arrived at your destination at the park entrance, smiling at another man who was stroking your ass as a passed, thanking him when he complimented your voluptuous proportions. It was time to pick where to go first.

Where do you go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)