More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

How does the Changing of Hands go?? If it happens at all

More #1

You were born into a world where Naruto was born as a girl called Naruko, Sasuke was never Born, The Uchiha Clan Massacre Never Happened, Madara Uchiha Became the First Hokage, Obito Became the Fourth Hokage, and The Senju Clan still active as a Clan. Furthermore you are the son of an Uchiha and A Hyūga, technically Speaking, your a Bastard, or illegitimate Child, which means you have both a Pair of Sharingan and Byakugan naturally.

Your Mother is the Current Hokage, the Fifth Hokage to be exact, your Half-Brother is Neji Hyūga, your brother via your Father, Hizashi Hyūga, who has remained dead, and you are in the Graduating Class.

As for your Female friends your Great Friends with Temari, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, Hinata, Hanabi, Konan, Aki and Naruko, you have a Severely Strained relationship with Your Mother, due to her hardly being at home, and putting her Work ahead of her family. And your the Jinchūriki to the Yang-Half of the Nine-Tailed Fox, whereas Naruko is the Jinchūriki to the Nine-Tails Yin-Half.

The Academy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)