More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Groffin Groffin

How does Yang end up naked?

Moonlighting Camgirl

Yang turned on and hooked up her laptop and camera on the dorm desk with an eager smile. It felt like a long time since she was last able to get away with one of her online “performances”; sharing a small one-room dorm with three increasingly needy and emotionally unstable younger girls, one of whom was her baby sister, left her with aggravatingly little personal space or time to pursue her little “hobby.” Today though, Ruby and Weiss were spending all day on trust-building excercises, and Blake was shopping for new books. She had the evening all to herself and she was eager to make up for lost time. Yang impatiently opened her account and started streaming, grinning with relish when she finally got her video feed to begin broadcasting and saw a trickle of voyeurs start flocking in.

“Why hello boys,” Yang cooed huskily as the chat-feed came to life, “I’m so happy you all finally get to see me again. I’m really so sorry for not being here as much as before, life at Beacon just gets in the way too much. I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

Yang knew she was laying it on way thick tonight, but she couldn’t help it. She’d been for the chance to do this again for weeks. She loved the attention she got from these online tease sessions, the stroke to her ego it provided, the extra strength it lent to her orgasms afterwards. If her schedule for these show was going to stay limited like this for the foreseeable future, she was gonna make each session count from now on. So decided, she scooted forward in her chair, thrusting her cleavage into the lens of her camera as she leaned into whisper.

“Thank you all for still being here for me after all this time. As a reward, I’m getting right down to some good stuff today.”

So saying, Yang got out of her chair as she whipped off her jacket. She’d been lounging in her room most of the day and as such didn’t have her boots, gauntlets, or outerwear on, leaving her in just her shorts and tube top. She ran her hands all along her curves as she posed and twirled for her viewers.

“Do you like that boys? Do you like seeing my body put on display like this? Because I like showing it off for you. I love how it feels to know there’s thousands of men out there looking at me doing these things.”

Yang couldn’t hold back a little whimper as she peeled down her tube top to flash a nipple briefly, before pulling it over her head in a smooth motion and tossing it aside. She caressed her tits lovingly, body trembling and voice hitching in pleasure.

“If I could, I’d do nothing but stay in my room all day every day, stripping and touching myself for you to get off to. It’s what this body is for; why else would I be pretty if it wasn’t for other people to admire? It feels so good to be seen, to have people worship every contour of my body, to have them dream about ravishing me, owning me.”

Yang stuck a hand down her shorts, feeling the sopping mess her pussy had become. She gasped and panted, humping the heel of her hand like a needy puppy as a blush spread from the apples of her cheeks to the tops of her breasts.

“I dream about it too... I want to be claimed, I want to be ravished. I want someone else’s hands to squeeze my perfect tits and cup my pure little pussy. I want to look a man in the eye as he holds me down and makes me accept his cock....”

Yang moaned throatily as threw her head back, “Oh-oh God, please! Use me! Use me like the little slut I pretend to be! I’ll love you forever, just never stop fucking me!”

Yang very nearly lost control, about to just let go and frig her cunny to a crashing peak right then and there, but at the last second she pulled her hand away and turned her back to the camera to catch her breath.

‘The fuck... what the Hell has gotten into me!?’ Yang hadn’t intended to escalate things like this! But the words had felt so right leaving her throat, and she realized that every one of them was true. The blonde brawler felt rather unsure all of a sudden, but had left herself too horny to stop. She just then realized that she had been rolling her hips while lost in thought, as though she was outside her body and it was someone else doing it.

“Look at what I’ve become because of you,” Yang murmured breathlessly as she glanced over her shoulder, unsure if she meant it reprocingly or not. Still, she couldn’t see the harm in at least seeing this session through to the end, so she just redoubled her hip gyrations as she tugged at the waistband of her shorts.

Tugging her booty shorts down her thighs in sharp jerks, Yang made a point of bending at the waist and bobbing her bubble-butt at the camera. She let the shorts slide the rest of the way down her legs and stepped out of them while spinning around to face the camera again.

Continuing to shimmy to some half-remembered beat, Yang sashayed across the room and leaned to the camera until the entire view was taken up by her boobs, which she then gave a vigorous shake. She stepped back with an abashed little smile, wondering where to take this show now, one hand unconsciously slipping towards her quim once more.

Does anyone walk in on Yang, or does something happen to Yang outside nude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)