More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by hottie morgan hottie morgan

Months later....a possible happy ending......but NOT for you!

Months later....a possible happy ending......but NOT for you!

Four months past. You didn't open the computer once. You hit the gym, and moved up in the ranks at work. You were determined to get Morgan back. You knew you could. You're life was going good, and you just needed to see her.

You got that chance a few weeks later. You were shopping at the mall when you heard a voice from behind you in side a department store. A hand grabbed your shoulder. "HOLY SHIT MAN!" You heard a voice that sent your blood cold. "How longs it been man? How are you?"

You told him about you're job and your life on the upswing. You wanted to punch him. To kill him. He was still much bigger, though shorter. "How have you been?" You muttered.

Bill shook his head with a smile. "Aw man, you have no idea. Remember I told you I found the perfect girl. Well, I'm settled man, no more boozing and hoes for me. Oh man," he said. "I almost forgot, she's here. She'd love to see you! MORGAN!" He called.

You couldn't believe his audacity. You wanted to kill him. Then you saw her looking through a rack of skirts. "Bill, did you see that turquoise one I wanted?" She thumbed through the rack. "I thought it was here!" You were shocked because you could clearly see her nipples through the turquoise top she wore. To say she was beaming would be an understatement. And her tits....they looked HUGE. Did she get a boob job. You almost had to adjust your pants. She finally looked up and saw you. You expected she would hide or run in shame. Instead her eyes lit up and a warm smile came on her face. "OH...MY...GOD!" She ran over with bags covering her body. She reached you and put an arm around you. "How long has it been?"

Bill interjected, "Like a year!"

"How are you?" She asked. Were they really this evil or just oblivious to it all. She began to tell you about her job, asking questions about friends and family. You just nodded and muttered "yes" or "no". You were like a robot. Morgan seemed more than excited to tell you about her life.

Your eyes drifted to her stomach. She had a large pooch. She seemed to sense were your eyes were and covered her stomach.

Bill apparently noticed too. He laughed, "She's fat as shit now right?"

Morgan gave him a look and shook her head. "It's your fault." She pulled the bags away and put them all in one hand. She rubbed her stomach. "I'm three months along. Can you believe it? AAAAAAGGGGGH!" She cried in jest. "It's so overwhemling sometimes. Everything is changing, no? Everyone is growing up. Hilary is with this guy and....." You zoned out from her gabbing. That's when you realized that Bill had one the game of Sexual Russian Roulette. Only, you never expected Morgan to be so happy about it.

"But I'm not an asshole," Bill looked at you. You couldn't believe he said that. He reached around Morgan and held up her hand. A large diamond ring was on it. "We're getting married in May!" Again, you zoned out. They began to insist you be a part of the wedding. You wanted to scream, but you just stood there.

Before you knew it, Morgan kissed you cheek. "We gotta run, but it was good to see you. You gotta come over to our place for dinner."

Bill followed up by making sure you would come over. You just shrugged and said maybe. They walked away hand in hand. You heard Morgan mutter. "I hope he finds someone nice, he's a good guy!" You watched unable to move, as they went from Kiosk to Kiosk, and then in another department store. You stood there for a half an hour, realizing they were completely oblivious, or could care less. They came out of the store with more bags, still holding hands. You could see Morgan's ring shine in the light.

She wasn't your girlfriend. You finally admitted it. She was Bill's fiancee now, and was going to have his child. You went home fuming with anger.

You turned on the computer several hours later. You opened the feed to Morgan's home. The scene disgusted you. Bill was on the edge of the couch. Morgan was bent over in front of him. They were fucking doggystyle, completely nude. Morgan's fat belly as clear as day. Her nipples were huge and extended. They were more interested in the TV than the sex. "Another run!" Morgan clapped her hands. They were watching baseball? She turned to high-five Bill.

He reached down and rubbed her stomach. "I felt a kick!"

Morgan put her hands on her stomach her eyes wide. "No you didn't. It's not at that point yet!" She laughed, "You're just still happy you "slipped one past the goalie". She joked.

Bill reached around to cup her massive tits. "I can't wait til these guys start milking!"

Morgan slapped him and returned attention to the TV. "Gross!" She said and humped her ass back at Bill. Her hands on the table.

Something about Bill fucking Morgan, now pregnant, made you horny. It was erotic. Could you still watch? Would you go to the wedding?

Do you still watch? You decide!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)