More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beeble42 Beeble42

First episode?

Monk Female Monk

SERIES 1 EPISODE1 DAY 1

14TH CENTURY ITALY
TUSCANY IS RAVAGED BY THE BLACK
PEOPLE FLEE THE TOWNS
THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF FUGITIVES:
THOSE WHO BECOME EXTRA PIOUS AND DO PENNANCE;
THOSE WHO REACT BY VOWING TO LIVE FOR THE DAY
OUR 3 HEROES AND 7 HEROINES BELONG TO THE LATTER
THEY TELL EACH OTHER STORIES OVER 10 DAYS
WE HAVE TIME ONLY FOR THE SEXIEST

The text above is shown over the Tuscan scenery as we pan around the Brigata sitting down on rugs atop a hill surrounded by other hills with walled cities hosting a who can build the tallest tower competition. Pampinea (Monica) introduces the women from oldest to youngest and Dione (Elio) introduces the men likewise. Pampinea declares that Filomena (Xenia) shall tell the first tale and as she starts narrating …

We cut to a road where a monk (Ed) spies a farmer’s daughter (Aria) working in a field with her dress hitched up. He creeps closer behind a wall and sees her bare arse as she repeatedly bends over to which he jerks off. The monk decides to approach the girl and talks her into coming to the monastery with him. They sneak into his cell where they pull off each other’s clothes and fuck noisily in the missionary position as she grips the sides of the bed.

The abbot (Elio) is alerted by the love making and goes to listen at the door. Instead of bursting in, he decides to act later. Through a crack in the wall, the monk glimpses him running away so he forces the pace depositing his seed on the girl’s stomach. Then he throws on his habit telling her that he will return when the coast is clear as he locks his cell door from the outside. The monk goes to see the abbot and dutifully hands in his key, telling his boss he needed to finish some work in the fields.

As soon as the monk has gone, the abbot makes straight for the other’s room to investigate, locking, entering through and then re-locking the door. He turns around and we cut between her shocked expression and the sudden bulge in his robe. She starts to cry and he goes from a mixture of anger and lust to sympathy.

“There, there, my dear. Thou hast done nothing wrong, hast thou?” Sitting on the bed he starts to stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. “How about we make ourselves feel better. Let me pray at your altar.” She offers no resistance as he puts his head under her dress which she pulls back to reveal his tongue working its magic.
“Oh Father, I do feel better” as she is given her first orgasm of the day.

The monk meanwhile has sneaked back and was watching through the same crack from which he had been observed.

“Now my turn” ordered the abbot, removing his vestments and turning the now naked wench on to her front rotating her with him as he moves around the bed giving a perfect view to the voyeur. He rubs her juices onto his stiffness and pulls her towards him pushing his head against her brown hole.
“Oh, Father, where art thou going? Surely that is not the way to heaven”
“My heaven. My holiness requires a tougher passage.” and with a bit of effort the glans made its initial entrance. The girl turned her head half questioning, half in pain.

Outside, the monk’s hand reaches for his dick for no-one had told him about this alternative.
The cock penetrates fairly deep and the rhythm increases as do their grunts. She pushes up onto her hands to change the angle and the action becomes smoother. “Get ready to receive my gift” as he pulls out. She drops down again using her hands to stretch her anus and after some vigorous pulling he shoots at the target, dropping to his knees to suck the cum from her passage and lick the spray off her glutes.

Undetected, the monk left the corridor followed by the red faced abbot. They met in the latter’s study where the abbot was about to pull rank on the prize when the monk, unable to keep quiet, volunteered “Father, I know I am but young and inexperienced but I am grateful for the lesson thou gavest to me, today. I wish to follow your example into heaven.”

Taken aback at realizing he had been rumbled, the abbot sat the novice down revealing a special balm from his desk and talking the monk through what else they could do with their captive. One wonders what the young woman’s family made of her disappearance but perhaps that is her wont.

After the next set of prayers the 2 men enter the room once more to find their bounty sleeping naked. They remove their habits and the abbot positions himself facing her on the bed, while his junior stands behind her. The abbot lifts the higher of her legs with her arm as she stirred and then kissed her awake penetrating her with both his tongue and his dick. She seemed pleased he had entered her cunt this time, so when she felt a cold coated finger pushing into her sphincter, she yelps in surprise.

“Art thou magic?” she questioned the abbot, but then feels the pressure behind her, as her original lover settles on the bed. She turns and and guessing the young man’s intention, which was not that hard given he has still fingering her arse, guided him in to where she was already sore. In that position the 2 men co-ordinated their rhythm inside their respective holes as she turned from novice to expert. She cums more than once until they withdraw, remaining in synch as they cover her face from both sides.

After that she visited the monastery on many occasions.

“Go to.” said Panfilo (Ed), his hand in his braies “That was fantastic.”
“Surely it hurt” added a concerned Elisa (Ariana) while almost unnoticed Neifile (Selena) had her hand under her skirt causing a sudden expression of surprise to appear on her face.
“You can have pain and pleasure” educated Emilia (Aria) with a huge smile on her face.

Next Episode

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)