More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Who takes who?

Mona Takes Gert, the others take patrons

Tila started to open her mouth and say something, but Mona beat her to it.

"I'll take bartender. He looks like he would crush the others."

Silvan nods and turns to the crowd of onlookers at that point. Gert looked like he was about to pass out, either from joy or shock, while the others were getting very interested. Tila was definately going to be popular if the stares at her firm little body were any indication, and it looked like there were a few that just might want Slippy was well. Plenty more men were eyeing Mona's large breasts and hips appreciatively, but knew they would have to wait their turns.

"Well, who wants the first and possibly only shot of the night with one of the other two? What do you say Winona, fifty for an hour?"

"Sounds fair I suppose. Who can pay up now? I'm not taking any more offers of credit like I did with you Eric Miller!"

The man in question had originally stood up to volunteer, but blushed and sat back down. Apparently Mr. Miller was not always able to pay for the services he wanted. In his place, an older man with a graying beard stood up, along with a younger man who seemed to be in his early twenties. The older man walked over and examined Slippy.

"I always heard these slime girls were fun, but likely to kill you. Any assurance that I would survive?"

"As long as your heart doesn't burst from pleasure, I don't see why not. I've worked with her a lot."

"Alright then. I'll take this one."

The younger man smiled obviously having hoped he would get Tila. Both of them paid and Winona told them and Gert to follow them out to the new brothel. There was a door leading out of the tavern's kitchen that lead to the former barn's entrance. Winona unlocked the door and led the group out into the rain. Mona and Silvan stepped up to slide open the barn door and lead everyone inside. Some lanterns were quickly lit and hung up on some wall pegs to light the room. There were fifteen stalls on each side, with one big stall at the back. The place was well furnished with lots of hay and food for horses, but it sat empty and dark. Most of the stalls had curtains, but a few showed signs of them having worn away from time and lack of care. The place had potential, but it would take some fixing up.

"There were big plans for this place, but they didn't pan out," Winona explained before waving at some of the stalls. "Alright girls, pick a stall and get to work. I'm going to show your master the rest of the place while you make your rent."

Mona's shoulders slumped a little, not the biggest fan of this idea, but at least willing. Tila on the other hand happily grabbed her man and led him to a stall that had no curtains, not caring if they were seen or not. Mona looked to Gert for a moment before walking to one that did have curtains. Slippy looked to the old man and gave a happy blurble that made him smile and allowed him to pick a stall for himself. Soon Silvan and Winona were left alone. The rustling of clothing and hay could be heard, but Winona took Silvan's hand and began leading him to the stairway by the entrance of the brothel.

"I'll show you the rest of the place while they work and we can make some arrangements."

Silvan nodded and allowed himself to be led away as the first moans began to rise up and break the silence.

Who do you follow first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)