More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Mom turned into a small plastic doll

Julie Quinn was washing the dishes in the kitchen sink, and was doing her household chores, when she noticed a water bottle was sitting on the kitchen table, she walked over to it, picked it up, opened it, she started drinking the water in the water bottle, she drank it all, she continued with her household chores, when all of a sudden, Julie was feeling strange, she noticed that her feet was getting stiff, she noticed that her legs were getting stiff, she noticed that she was getting smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller, all of a sudden she was lying stiff on the kitchen floor, she couldn't move her arms and legs, or her head.

Suddenly she could hear footsteps approaching, she looked and saw her 18-year-old son named Mike, he was looking at her, he picked her up and was looking at her, she looked at him with her plastic eyes.

Julie Quinn was 63-years-old, she was 5'9, shoulder length long blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt, socks, she was Caucasian, Mike was also Caucasian, he was 5'9, short brown hair, hazel eyes, he was wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, socks.

Mike started stroking his mom's hair on her head, Julie wanted to scream, but she couldn't.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)