More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Mom Went Missing for Years....She showed up out of nowhere

"Hey Brad, Last one to the house is a Rotton egg", Brad's 14-year-old brother said as he started sprinting away from him.

"We'll see about that, Nathan", Brad replied as he started running after his younger brother.

They were just coming out of school, Brad's younger brother Nathan was 4'8, brown hair, brown eyes, he was wearing under-wear, capri shorts, shirt, socks, shoes, his book bag was flapping beside him, and he was holding on tightly to his musical instrument case that had his slide trombone, Brad was 5'8, short brown hair, light brown eyes, he was wearing under-wear, capri shorts, shirt, socks shoes, his book bag was flapping beside him, they were running on the sidewalk, they were on their way home from school.

About an hour later Nathan made it to the house, and put his hand on the door, He was smiling his big smile at him.

"I Win, I Win, I Win", Nathan said.

"Oh Yeah, Next Time I'll Win", Brad replied.

The two boys walked inside the house, Brad had a feeling that something was wrong, he knew that their mom named Lynette would always welcome them home, she would either come down the stairs, or come out of the kitchen, they went upstairs to their bedrooms, another hour later Brad and Nathan's Dad named Henry had arrived home, He had no clue that his wife wasn't in the house, they had dinner, watched some TV, and went to bed, The Next Morning Brad woke up, He opened his eyes, yawned, stretched, he got up out of his bed, when he heard a muffled sound of police sirens, he started walking out of his bedroom, walking down the hallway, he was wearing under-wear, sleep shirt and shorts, he realized that he was being followed, he looked behind him, he saw his younger brother Nathan, he told him to follow him, Nathan was wearing under-wear, sleep shirt and shorts, they started walking down the stairs, until they arrived at the middle of the stairs, they looked into the living room, They could see their father Henry standing at the doorway, he was talking to a police officer.

"My wife has been missing, I've waited 24 hours, she hasn't come home, I've called all of her friends, family, anyone, to see if she was there, but no-one had seen her", Henry said.

"Do you want to file a missing person's report?", The Police Officer asked.

Henry nodded his head, he started filing a missing person's report on his wife, he was telling the police officer what Lynette looked like, and what she was wearing when last seen, the police officer told him that he'll put it out and hoped that someone would know where Lynette is, Henry thanked the police officer, Brad and Nathan rushed up the stairs.

Years went by, no-one hadn't called the police about Lynette's mysterious disappearance, Henry was even named a suspect in his wife's disappearance, but he took a lie-detector test, and was cleared as a suspect.

Meanwhile in a county of Afghanistan, in a small country far from Kabul, Lynette was out on the balcony, she was looking at the view, Lynette was 47-years-old, she was 5'8, long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, a satin silk dress, when a man walked out on the balcony, he was 5'9, short black hair, brown eyes, he was wearing, underwear, pants, shirt, socks, he saw Lynette looking at the view, he started walking toward her, until she saw him.

"Are you thinking about something?", the short black hair, brown eyed man asked.

"Oh Khan, I was thinking about my life in the USA", Lynette answered.

"Lynette, don't be sad, remember when you first came to this country, we first met, I fell in love with you, but my Parents disapprove of you, but over the years, they started liking you, and finally gave us their blessing, we were married, and we have a little boy now", Khan said.

"Oh Yes, we have, Koji", Lynette replied.

Another hour later they heard a sound of a door opened, they heard a sound of feet approaching, they looked and saw a 3-year-old little boy named Koji, he was 3'8, light brown hair, light brown eyes, he was wearing under-wear, capri shorts, shirt, socks.

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy", Koji said as he was running toward Lynette.

"Oh Koji", Lynette replied.

She picked him up, and was holding him in her loving arms, while Khan was washing them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)