More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Which story do you want to read?

Mom Swap

PART 1 OF 5

Gavin Westher woke up in with a start in the middle of the night. He glanced around the bedroom of his best friend, Zack Bishop. It was dark in the room, and Gavin could just about see the form of his best friend sleeping soundly on his bed, turned away from Gavin.

Gavin lifted his wrist up to his face, and the digital face lit up. He blinked harshly at the sudden light, but he could clearly read the time on it said 6:04. Maybe it wasn’t the middle of the night after all.

Gavin slid his legs off of the cot and moved as quietly as he could to the bedroom door. As he tiptoed across the room, he nearly tripped over his overnight bag, and swore under his breath.

Gavin reached the door with no other incidents, and then he emerged out into the hallway. He intended to go down to the kitchen and make himself a small breakfast, but instead, he heard the shower running.

Gavin realized abruptly there was only one person in the house who could be showering.

Zack’s older sister Taylor was at college. Zack’s father Gregory was away at a medical conference for the next five days.

That meant it could only be Monica Bishop, Zack’s mom.

Monica had always been a prevalent figure in Gavin’s fantasies. Gavin was the sort of boy who didn’t get the opportunity to do anything with any girls. He was a tall boy with blond hair and green eyes. He was skinny, but not in the way that Zack was. Zack had a lean athleticism to his frame, something that Gavin was jealous of.

Zack had gotten one of the hottest girls in school as his girlfriend, Lisa Rivera. Of course, he had only spent a blissful five months with her before he fucked things up, his words, not Gavin’s.

Gavin considered his options. Monica wouldn’t expect anyone to be awake, which probably meant if Gavin was really quiet, he could get a glimpse unnoticed.

Before his brain could work anything out, his second brain was already nudging him down the hall to the door of the master bedroom.

Gavin slowly nudged it open. He glanced around the brightly lit master bedroom quickly, then moved in a quick but hopefully quiet burst across the room to the mostly closed bathroom door.

Slowly, his heart thudding in his chest, Gavin placed one hand on the door and very, very carefully pushed it a little bit more open.

He was well rewarded when the door opened up a tiny bit more to reveal Monica Bishop standing in front of the mirror naked, the shower running behind her.

Gavin ogled his best friend’s mother, his mouth falling open in amazement.

Monica was 39, but certainly didn’t look like a woman about to turn forty. Her long dark hair fell in messy waves down past her breasts, oh, and her breasts! They were large, full, and round, not to mention gravity defying. Monica had large areolas made perfect by fat nipples that Gavin couldn’t help but imagine suckling on.

She had a healthy tan right now, as it was the summer months. Gavin noticed that she didn’t have a tanline anywhere. What sort of world did he live in where Monica Bishop tanned in the nude, and he had had no knowledge?! Gavin wondered suddenly if Zack knew.

Probably not, Gavin reasoned.

Gavin took his eyes off her breasts and let his gaze slide down to Monica’s wide hips and slim waist. He couldn’t see her curvy ass right now, unfortunately, but he knew it was a sight to behold just from seeing her in a pencil skirt.

Monica reached up and played idly with her dark hair, and Gavin caught a glimpse of her pussy. It looked amazing, without question. Monica’s thighs were in the way of seeing it in all its’ glory, though.

Gavin was rock hard in his pajama shorts right now, and he started subconsciously rubbing his dick through his clothes.

Gavin heard Monica give an intake of breath, and he looked up from her breasts sharply to see her icy blue eyes were looking right into his green ones.

“Gavin Adam Westher.” Monica said firmly but not furiously, which was better than Gavin could have hoped, “Come in here right now.”

Gavin’s already pretty dry mouth now felt like the Sahara as he ashamedly walked into the bathroom. His shame and guilt only grew when he stood facing Monica and the tent in his shorts grew.

“Care to explain yourself?” Monica asked curiously. Again, no fury.

“I- well, u-uh…” Gavin trailed off, his tongue feeling thick in his mouth and his brain completely wiped clear of all intelligence.

“Uh huh.” Monica said, and Gavin saw that her icy blue eyes flicked down to Gavin’s tent.

“I never knew you felt so strongly for me.” Monica said in a light tone.

“W-what?” Gavin managed.

“That impressive tent you’ve got in your shorts, it tells a woman a lot about your feelings towards her.” Monica smirked.

Gavin made some kind of stuttering sound with his mouth, so intelligible it couldn’t be put into words.

Monica gave the young boy a smile, and Gavin felt a whole lot of confusion.

“Look, I’m not mad at you, Gavin. At all.” Monica said, walking forwards. Gavin could only stare as the woman of his sexual fantasies approached him, entirely naked.

Dimly, Gavin heard the rushing shower water in his ears.

Monica planted a kiss on Gavin’s cheek, and let her lips linger for a few seconds. Then Gavin felt a hand on his tent, and he gave a wild spasm of shock.

“It’s nice to know I can still get young men interested.” Monica winked.

Words. Words. Gavin needed to say some words here, he was pretty sure. But what? What sort of words could he say? Maybe a compliment? That… that could probably work.

“U-uh, of course you can, Mrs. Bishop. You, ah, you’re gorgeous.” Gavin stammered a hell of a lot, but he managed to get through it.

“You think so?” Monica smiled happily, then her eyes flicked downwards and her smile turned downright sultry, “Oh, who am I kidding? Of course you do. Just look.”

Gavin swallowed.

Would more words help here?

“Heh. Yeah.” Gavin chuckled weakly. He wanted to slap himself. Those were not good words to use.

Monica raised a perfect brow and her eyes traveled up and down Gavin’s body.

“You know, Gavin, I don’t think it’s fair that I’m standing here naked, and you get to wear clothes.” Monica said, folding her arms up under those perfect round tits. They were so big and tantalizing that Gavin couldn’t tear his eyes off them for several seconds.

“Uh… r-right. I, uh, guess that isn’t too fair.” Gavin said very very weakly. He grabbed the hem of his pajama shirt and pulled it off his head.

Now came the embarrassing part. He had to unveil his raging boner to Monica. His hands shook uncontrollably as they grasped his shorts and pushed them down his legs.

Gavin stepped out of his shorts and with the same shaking hands, tugged down his boxers and stepped out of those, too.

Monica gave a low whistle, and Gavin himself to look up from the ground at the sexy dark-haired MILF.

Her eyes were locked on Gavin’s cock, and he gave it a small glance. He had measured it before, and it came out to 11 inches, but it was slim, certainly not like some of the thick cocks that he’d seen in porn. The sort of guys who could take charge and fuck the hot porn star.

The majority of those women raved about how fat those cocks were, and Gavin’s was far from fat.

“It’s rude to stare.” Gavin mumbled. Monica laughed.

“What?” she asked incredulously.

“I know it’s skinny and all, but you don’t have to judge me.” Gavin muttered, tripping on his words a little less now that his gaze was firmly on the ground.

Monica laughed again.

“Gavin Westher, I am judging you. But not because you’re small! Your dick is longer than any guy’s I’ve ever seen before. Sure, it’s not as big around as a beer can or anything, but it’s stunning.” Monica said. Gavin flushed darkly.

Monica got down on her knees, and Gavin stared in awe as Monica touched his cock and moved her mouth towards the tip.

Gavin let out a loud, strangled gasp as Monica’s full, lovely lips planted a kiss on Gavin’s purplish cock tip.

The gasp turned to a groan as Monica took more of Gavin’s cock in her mouth. The saliva on his cock was a fascinating sensation, and he reveled in it.

Monica looked up at Gavin with those wide blue eyes the entire time as her seasoned mouth worked Gavin’s long cock, that tongue of hers swirling around it.

“Oh my God.” Gavin moaned, and he was unable to hold it in any longer. He gave a loud groan and exploded inside Monica’s mouth. She gave a surprised sound, but then to Gavin’s shock, she tilted her chin up and eagerly swallowed every drop of his cum.

When Gavin had stopped spurting seed, Monica drew back, licking her lips. Gavin caught a glimpse of his white semen inside Monica’s mouth before she swallowed it.

“I’m so sorry. I… I should have told you, or, uh, something.” Gavin stammered. Monica rose to her feet, smiling.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve done anything with a man. Sorry I’m out of practice.” Monica said. Gavin’s eyes nearly bugged out. That was Monica out of practice? What was she like in practice?

“You were… you were amazing.” Gavin said breathlessly.

Monica’s full lips curved into a smirk. Gavin’s eyes dropped down to Monica’s round tits, and his cock started stiffening again rapidly.

“A tits guy, huh?” Monica asked, sauntering forwards.

“Y-Yeah, I guess.” Gavin said.

“Wanna feel them?” Monica whispered. Gavin nodded eagerly, and Monica cupped her big tits in her hand, waiting for Gavin to place his hands on her melons.

Gavin noticed with surprise that Monica’s fat nipples had gone rock hard. Was she… she couldn’t be aroused, could she?

Gavin’s hands reached out tentatively, and he grabbed Monica’s hefty breasts, running his fingers across her large areolas and towards her big, hard nipples.

Gavin’s thumbs brushed Monica’s nipples first, and she gave a pleased little gasp.

“Are you OK?” Gavin asked immediately, unsure if he was doing it right.

“Uh huh. Just… really sensitive titties.” Monica giggled, and she put her hands on Gavin’s sides as he kept groping her tits.

It took a while for his hands to get accustomed to feeling those spectacular pillows, but once they did, Gavin found himself groping Monica with raw desire.

His fantasies were coming true, right now, in this bathroom, and he couldn’t stop himself from going all out.

Monica was mewling delightedly during Gavin’s practical mauling of her tits. It seems like she really did have extremely sensitive tits.

“Oh my God, Gavin. This feels amazing. I never knew you were so… ah!… into my tits.” Monica gasped.

Gavin didn’t respond with words, he just pulled Monica closer and kept squeezing her heavenly tits.

Monica pressed her stomach up against Gavin, and he gasped at the sensation of his cock touching the smooth skin of her stomach.

“M-Mrs Bishop.” Gavin stammered.

“Gavin, sweetie, you’ve cummed in my mouth.” Monica managed in a sexy, breathless sort of voice, “You can call me Monica.”

Gavin and Monica’s bathroom session continues… but are they caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)