More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bitchno bitchno

Who do you want to change?

Mod your family

You just saw your penis transform into a monster cock right in front of your eyes, but you are still a little skeptical about the program. You decide to experiment a little with your own family members. It’s not like you’re particularly into , but you can’t deny having fantasized about fucking the brains out of your busty stepsister.

You select “Mod others” and click on the “Family” tab. Scrolling down the page, you see familiar names: Karen (your mother), Donald (your stepfather), Richard (your biological father), Crystal (your stepsister), and... Olivia?

“Who the fuck is Olivia?”

You stare at the name for a while but it doesn’t ring a bell. The program tells you that she is your half-sister. It suddenly strikes you that she must be the daughter of Richard, your biological father. She is the same age as you, so it must have been an affair. You feel a little bad for your mom but nothing more.

You click on your mom’s name. There is an entire list of properties for her appearance, but you scroll down immediately to “Belief.” A long list of her beliefs fills the screen, the first one being “Vaccines cause autism.” Classic Karen, you think.

Eventually, you get tired of scrolling through the numerous beliefs your mom holds. So instead of modifying an existing belief, you decide to add a new one. You click on “Add beliefs” and start typing.

What is her new belief?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)