More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bitchno bitchno

What is her new belief?

Women must be obedient to men

You click on “Add beliefs” and start typing the following:

Women must be obedient to men. Other factors such as age, family relationships, and social status do not matter. With no exceptions, all women must be obedient to men. For our household, it means that Crystal and I must be obedient to Donald and my son. Obeying their orders must be a priority over anything else.

You decide to add a similar belief to Donald:

Women must be obedient to men. Other factors such as age, family relationships, and social status do not matter. With no exceptions, all women must be obedient to men. For our household, it means that Crystal and Karen must be obedient to Karen’s son and me. Obeying our orders must be a priority over anything else.

You think about adding the same belief to your stepsister, but instead, you decide to add a modified version:

Donald and Karen preach that women must be obedient to men, but you disagree with them. You find it annoying when they **** you to obey your stepbrother.

That should spice things up. After all, what’s the fun when everything runs so smoothly? You want drama. Well, to be more specific, you want Crystal to disobey you and get in big trouble as a consequence. You add one more belief to Donald:

It is okay to punish Karen and Crystal in sexual ways (ex. **** stripping, spanking, locking out naked, etc.) if they disobey Karen’s son or me.

That should do the trick. You save your progress and shut down the computer. Then you consider the next move. All the other family members are probably asleep by now.

What is your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)