More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kalion Kalion

How does Garrett's first interaction go with the group?

Mixed reactions

As Garrett got out of his RV a slightly pissed off Heather stormed towards him "Who the fuck are you and why are you on my property?" Heather demanded an answer but before Garrett could respond Kurt approached them in shock. "Oh my fucking god Cousin don't be rude this is Garrett (The Bounty Hunter) Cross an MMA undefeated reigning Light-Heavyweight champion." Kurt answers irritated at Heather being rude to a legend "What are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere champ?" Kurt asks the surprised Garrett "I was invited by Hannah Woodsen and Taylor Bishop their friends of my sister Lucy who attends Green Hill College with them but If I'm not welcome I'll leave." Garrett offered not wanting to cause a problem. Ashley drags a speechless Brandon over to the new arrival. "Hi I'm Ashley, Hannah's sister and this is my boyfriend Brandon he is a big fan." Ashley attempts to ease the tension while Brandon is star struck in the presence of Garrett. "Please allow me to apologize for my friend Heather and her cousin Kurt they were arguing before you arrived and I'm sure Heather will want you to stay as not to upset my sister by sending you off before she arrives tomorrow." Ashley says staring daggers at Heather for taking her anger out on her sisters crush.

"Yes, Ash your right I was rude I'm sorry Garrett I was just a little pissed off about my cousin being here when He was not invited." Heather gives a sexy smile attempting to get a rouse out of the fighter but fails due to Garrett's interactions with Hannah making him immune to teasing by someone less aggressive as her. "Its alright Heather I take no offense and Brandon buddy you don't have to be nervous I'm just an average guy when I'm not fighting." Garrett brushes off Heather's attempt of ether fliting or sarcasm to try to get Brandon to act normal. At being basically ignored Heather becomes a little bit angry, confused and horny at the athlete the head cheerleader is not used to being brushed off. "This bastard's confidence must be why Hannah's obsessed with him I'll not let him get to me just stay calm girl." Heather mentally tells herself.

While Heather, Ash, Brandon, and Kurt talk to the newcomer Zack watches Gavin look up something up on his phone and Chloe walks over to Victory looking through her bags for something to write with to get an interview with the MMA Star. "Shit Zack his RV is worth over $3 million and He is ranked number 1 as the best pound for pound fighter in the world earning $5 million in his last fight, not including his endorsements!" Gavin statement surprises Zack who never knew Gavin watched MMA or any sport for that matter. "Gavin buddy calm down ok he's just a normal guy." Zack try's to calm down his friend. "Yes a normal guy Zack he is attractive, wealthy, could kill you 100 different ways, and has even got Vicky going insane digging through her stuff jumping at chance for an interview." Gavin's remark causes a now worried Zack to look over at an anxious Victoria Walker just as she finds a notepad and starts walking toward Garrett for an interview but is stopped by the red-haired beauty Chloe hiding her body under baggy clothing before Reporter Victoria could rush off towards the athlete who looks like he may leave. "Vicky stop Garratt's here on vacation and I'm not sure he's up for an interview at the moment as the people who invited him here have yet to arrive so let him settle in before you push him for whatever questions." Victory reluctantly nods her agreement to Chloe's remark but vows to herself to get a story before he leaves.

Does the group go inside or hound the newcomer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)