More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Miss Nada has More than Nada in her Skirts

It was test time in English class.

You looked up to your teacher, who was walking up and down the rows. Something seemed odd. Something seemed odd. Something was hard beneath her skirt.

Holy shit, you think, the most beautiful teacher in school, a young reddish-brunette haired with C tits that you dreamed about-- she has a cock.

Every student wanted to make love to her. You certainly did. At least, you thought so. Knowing she had a dick-- you weren't sure if it turned you on more or less.

You stared, as she bent over a student in front of you. It seemed like her cock-head slipped out of her panties and down her skirt. Shit, if she was endowed, she was really endowed.

You could barely concentrate on your test. In the middle of your sentence, you couldn't help but write "Miss Nada is a Man."

You finished the test, still wondering, and handed it in absent minded, without erasing your statement.

You walked away.

"Hold it, Mr.," Miss Nada said. "See me after school."

You weren't sure what was going on, but you pushed into her classroom after school, as instructed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)