More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Who? The unnamed Catholic school girl? Miss Flinders? One of your classmates? Someone else?

Miss Flinders

You close your eyes and think of Miss Flinders. Soon your head seems to be spinning. Then you see nothing. You concentrate and see visions of Miss Flinders floating around. One has her in class, one has her flying, one has her falling. You realize you are in her subconscious dreams. You concentrate again and come up with a scenario.

You see the world through Miss Flinder's eyes. She is sitting at her desk during your class. You look up, through her eyes, and see yourself approaching her desk. "Miss Flinders," you image says.

"Yes, John?" you hear the voice of your teacher say.

"You made a mistake on my test." You watch yourself put a test in front of Miss Flinders.

She picks up the test. "Oh my, I did. You should have an A."

"You know what this means, Miss Flinders. Assume the position."

You feel Miss Flinders swallow heavily. Her heart beats faster. She gets up and walks to the front of the desk. You watch as her hands reach down and undo her slacks and let them drop to her knees. She then bends over the desk. You can feel her grow aroused, it's a curious feeling - female arousal.

"Cotton panties, Miss Flinders? That's against school dress code."

"Oh, I didn't realize..."

SMACK!

"Oh god!" says the hot teacher.

You cannot see behind Miss Flinders, but you feel her panties yanked up her ass crack. "For the rest of the day, you must keep your slacks at your ankles now!" you hear your voice say.

SMACK!

As you smack Miss Flinders's taut ass, you feel her become aroused. You can feel her pussy becoming wet. The more sore her ass gets, the more she becomes aroused. You wish you could see Miss Flinders's real-life reaction to this dream, but you figure that when she sees you tomorrow in class, she might give you a hint as you are doing your best to make sure this dream is very vivid and very erotic and not easily forgotten.

By the time you are finished spanking Miss Flinders, she is sweating, her pussy is very wet, and her heart is racing. She turns around and sees the class laughing at her, and this turns her on more. You look at yourself standing there with an obvious erection, and you feel a tongue run across Miss Flinders's lips.

keep the dream going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)