More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inked inked

Who is the figure?

Miriam, 26, trainee teacher

January 9th, 2017

Miriam usually enjoyed her job as a trainee teacher at a local high school, but with the spreading K9-Virus, her job hasn't become easier. Not only did she have to put up with the sometimes annoying and bratty students, she also had to look out for any signs of the K9-Virus spreading. A few of her fellow teachers and some students have already been infected. And of course there was the risk of getting infected herself. A thought she somehow considered intriguing.

Though many people complimented Miriam as beautiful or good looking, she herself wouldn't consider herself that. She stood 5'5 tall and liked to describe herself as 'curvy but not chubby'. She never really liked the way her hips and her ass shaped, always considering them to be too fleshy, but others thought that it was exactly that 'one or two extra pounds' in that area that gave her an incredible female look. Her light skin showed her nordish decent and the reddish-blond hair which she cut short lately went well with that look. Her perky B-Cups rounded off the picture.

This morning she was dressed in a long black pencil skirt with black leggins underneath, a white blouse, a checkered scarf and a jacket. She chose to go with the black daisy boots she got for christmas last year. She looked classy and even if she was unaware of it, she was the trending topic around most male and some female students of her.

"Miriam, hey Miriam. Wait for me" she hears a voice yelling behind her and stops to turn around.

Who does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)