More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sha11ow Sha11ow

Who does he pick?

Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice

"I'm not sure everyone knew, but there are special guests in the audience!" The spotlight moved to the two girls. Everyone started clapping and cheering them on. After the initial embarrassment, both went up on stage.

"Now girls, I need you to keep staring into this opal, and focus on my voice...." They both nodded and did as they were told. Soon, both were in a deep trance.

"Now, one more volunteer, who's been a fan of these two?" A young girl eagerly raised her hand. "Ok, come on up. Here, if you are ringing this chime, they will do anything you suggest. If you blow this whistle, they freeze in place until you blow again."

"Awesome!" The girl squeezed. She started ringing the chime. "Victoria, let's make a TikTok where you tell everyone I'm your favorite fan!"

"Dude, that"s exactly what I wanted to do! Get over here!" They shot their quick video. The chime rang again, and now Miranda was snapping photos with her.

The girl's boyfriend comes up to the stage. "Hey babe, let me see those."

The girl hesitates. "Um.... I'm not done yet, so just the whistle, ok?"

Does he accept, or does he snatch the chimes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)