More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sha11ow Sha11ow

Does he accept, or does he snatch the chimes?

Accepts as a ploy.

Brandi's boyfriend takes the whistle. "Hey, you two do one sexy pic, ok?" He asks. They giggle, then stick their cute little butts out and make flirty faces. As they do, he blows the whistle, freezing them. He beckons Brandi's bestie to come up. The girl does. He takes the chimes and rings them. "Your Ashley, right? You're insanely horny now, Ashley. You want my cock." The girl starts breathing faster. She climbs onto the boy and bounces on his dick.

"Ooh..! Oh yes....! Yes! Aahh!" She looks at Brandi. "I...I'm sorry...! I need it so bad...! Ah...Aaah!" She grinds on him feverishly. He pulls aside Brandi's panties. Ashley looks back at the crowd. "Unh...Unh... Mmm! S-Someone.... get up here.... take my best friend...! Mm! Fuck her while I fuck her boyfriend...Unhh! Uuh..!" A large man climbs up. He prods Brandi's wet snatch.

"No...! Get away...!" She protests. He hesitates, but realizes she can't move. He leans in, pushing his cock into her. He grabs he hips and starts fucking her hard. "Oh my gosh..! Oh...Oh my...!" She gasps. "It's so big...! Mm...Mm! Unh! Uunhh...!" Her man pushes Ashley to her knees and starts fucking her mouth.

"Hey man, Brandi is a total slut. You should fuck her cute little butt....!" The man pulls out and forces into the young girl's tight little behind. "Yeah.... that's it! Stuff her innocent little butt...! You like it, Brandi? I do.... watching you take that thick cock in the ass...! Mmm!" He fucks Ashley's mouth faster. "Fuck that slut...! Mm-Mmm! Yeah.... fuck her harder...!"

"Ooh! Ohhhh...! Mmm...Aah! Aaahh...! T-Too much...! Mmnnm! Uuh!" She can hardly catch her breath. She looks at Miranda. "His cock is huge...Mm! I... I'm going to cum... it feels so wrong! Mmm...Uuhh! Uh! Nn-Gyaahh! Aah...!" Her body trembles as she climaxes. The man pulls out and nuts on her back. Her boyfriend cums on Ashley's face. He drags Miranda to the edge of the stage.

"50$ and you can get your picture taken while fucking this stuck up little slut! Pay 100$, I'll let you use her spoiled little butt...!" Guys line up. Their girlfriends protest, but the bell freezes them in place. "There it is...! 100 from you.... I'll snap 10 pics. Shove it in there.... oh yeah. It's super tight, right? Stuck up girls got the tightest butts.... never thought you'd let this happen, did you Cosgrove?"

"N-No...! Mm...! Stop...! Mmm!" She whimpered. "Help..! Girls... you're fans, right?! Get your men off me...! Mmm....Mm! Aaaah...! Aahh..! Huh? You're pulling out...?" The guy moves in front of her and shoots on her face. "Oohh! Mm... Oh no....No...!" She stammers. "I'm not some filthy slut...! You can't...!" The next guy is penetrating her, though, thrusting in deep.

What about Victoria?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)