More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VioletWinters VioletWinters

Select One

Mind Control

You've read these types of stories before. Usually they go something along the lines of "Guy finds a pocket watch or something and suddenly he can control people's minds. Blah blah blah." But you never thought in a million years it would happen to you. It didn't happen how you would expect either. It all started with you receiving an old, gross book. The leather on the front appeared to be contorted into a face, and an angry one at that. It smelled musty and gave off bad vibes, but you never worried yourself over it. It was a birthday gift from your friend, Kyle. Supposedly, he got it from a guy who got it from another guy who... well, you get the idea. Kyle never tried it out himself because it is supposedly cursed.

"Ha!" you laughed when he gave you the book. At the time you didn't believe in curses. Then again, you didn't believe in magic or mind control either. It has been only a day since then and you have been obsessed with the book. You've read the instructions at least three times. To put it briefly, it is controlled by your mind. You can people to do things, or alter their feelings or memories to make them think that they are obeying out of their own free will. It is quite fantastic and you have been obsessing over what you are going to use it for.

The first thing you wanted to use it for was to shape the world as you see fit, but then you realized where the curse comes in. The book has its own desires. Every time you are near the book you become incredibly horny, and you realize that the only way to fully harness the power of the book is to give into your base instincts and have sex, lots of sex. Can you control yourself and change the world for the better, or will you change it for the worse? Will the book consume you and turn you into some sex-crazed maniac, or will you master it and use it to achieve what you want? The decisions you make will matter, so choose wisely.

What do you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)