More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

So where do you go first?

Mimir's Wizard Tower

On the edge of town, sitting atop a lone hill stands a tower, a tall grey edifice pock marked with windows of a deep yellow glow, occasionally changed by flashes of light from inside and supporting structures. The Harsh exterior hides a warm and cosy interior. Beyond the oaken door lays a deep red carpet spiralling along the towers full length from the front door all the way to the laboratory. Candles levitate throughout the corridors, hovering in place lowering and raising by the time of day. The many layers demarked by strange runes of abjuration, bubbling noises and crackling electricity are commonplace heading up to the very top many experiments and tools working away on their lonesome.

At the top floor lays my personal quarters, a regal purple bed with silk coverings in the centre, a fireplace to the side. Strangely there is a lack of flat surfaces to be seen, no tables, drawers and wardrobes angled in shape. At the top of the tower a red beam pierces the sky from time to time, a conjuring circle exposed to the sky.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)