More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

What's next?

Mimir and Kari

Mimir:
Skittles, watching atop a post looks down at the approaching form of kari. Familiar with her and seeing no ill intent she gives a chirp before jumping down with an audible boof The clean rock of the wall splitting in a blue rectangle outline. A flash reveals a newly formed wooden door in the side of the structure. Skittles then patters over to the door, stretching and clawing at the surface, ineffectually attempting to push it open.
Kari:
Hands at her sides with fingers splayed out, observing the clumsy cat tumble she walks forth and gently plucks Skittles up from the ground, patting the cat's head as she rests it upon her shoulders... A better thought occurs, and she wraps the cat up inside one of her tails holding tightly with just the head exposed to prevent another fall. Once done, she slowly presses upon the door to enter. Bright blue eyes glowing even in dim light, her nose sniffing the air with caution as she calls out. "Hello?"
Mimir:
You hear no response beyond the creaking of the door. Inside you see a corridor, about fifty feet in length demarked with wall columns each with alcoves. A dim light permeates the room from the floating series of candles in each alcove, a red carpet runs the length up to long spiralling stairs that interrupt your view after a few steps. The air is warm and a scent of cinnamon fills your nose. Seeming to react to your presence a candle levitates in front of you before turning in place and heading down the hall a short distance
Kari:
She tilts her head, raising up her palm to conjure a bit of her own magic flame into it. A blue blaze helps illuminate her way, even though keen fox eyes can see quite well. She observes the room and walks forth, taking in details before deciding to focus on the stray candle, coming along behind it, seeming to nod at its subtly implied intention to lead her somewhere as her tail gives Skittles a gentle squeeze.
Mimir:
With a meow you and skittles set off down the hall. The candle leading you up the stairs, the long spiralling steps giving a view through the tower as you pass by door after door, strange noises can be heard behind one, the sparking of electricity behind another. Your luminescent guide not slowing you eventually come to a metal door with runes crossed over it's surface. From the position of it, it would seem to lead you closer to the centre of the building
Kari:
Standing at the iron door, she peers at it, reaching behind to give Skittles a scratch on the head before coming to press her hand upon it. Runes would tell her, that magic likely was its key, or that it was warded against such. Being unskilled in the terms of reading and understanding them, she'd simply call out again. "Hello?" As she presses upon it to see if it will open with just her physical strength alone.
Mimir:
With a heavy weight it takes a noticeable push to move the door but you manage to do so carefully, inside you see that there are no candles but in the centre of the circular room hovers a huge sphere made of crystal, spears of multicoloured light puncture the room though the dominant is a light blue colour. Beneath it you can see me, drooping over a collection of notes and books on a wheel like contraption that turns as i pull on it to show me different tomes.
Kari:
She bites her lip, and walks forth into the chamber, the doorway behind leaving a noticeable draft of warm air as she enters without closing it for fear of shattering the silence any further. She walks on soft soles, nary making a sound as she approaches, looking at the surroundings, eyes seeming to fixate on the radiant sphere for a bit every time they pass. Within ten feet of Mimir she pauses and stands still, waiting patiently for him and allowing him to complete his work.
Mimir:
Passing from book to book i appear to have a crystal in my hand, using it as a pointing stick of sorts while i ponder over the tomes. "Right, now if i just relay the transmutation to match with the enchantment energy i should be able to..." I pause holding the object in front of me, channelling energy into the rock it shines with a brilliant light near blinding in brightness. With a sound like rushing water the light fades and the crystal seems to have elongated and smoothed, looking undeniably phallic "Ha! That actually worked!" I perform a small dance expressing my excitement at my accomplishment before seeming to realise something "Shit, how am i meant to charge this?"
Kari:
She quirks her head, lofting a brow at the strange object. Noting the reaction however she took heed to perhaps announce her presence seeing as it seemed to be fair game to do so. "H-hello Mimir, it's fancy seeing you here, though I likely should have guessed seeing Skittles outside." She waves a bit, head moving as he jumps about in excitement.
Mimir:
Turning around somewhat surprised to see you i start for a moment "Oh! Hello kari, fancy seeing you up here, i knew i had a guest but didn't know it was you. Hmm actually you may have just come at a most fortuitous moment. Would you mind helping me with something?" I pocket the crystal and move over to a container after closing my book
Kari:
Her eyes waver a bit curiously, unwrapping her tail from Skittles she places the cat on the floor gently to wander, with another small scratch at her brow before standing. "Help? I am always keen to help whenever I am able to of course... But, well I don't think I'm much good for anything major magic wise. Miss Triorra taught me her alchemy, but beyond that..." She shakes her head, balling her fists defiantly as she shakes away that sense of insecurity. "N-no nevermind that. What can I help with?"
Mimir:
"Well it won't actually need anything too complex and it's interesting you mention alchemy. Now as you're aware i'm a wizard, i bend the rules of reality through knowledge and learned mechanics. Normally this would be quite simple in other realities but the household... well things are a bit difficult. The influence of the mistresses causes a kind of lusty haze to permeate the weave of magic making it harder to do things and turning things rather sticky at time."
Kari:
She cocks her head the other way as she listens, muttering in her head as she hears him ramble on about magic. "Hnngh like I said I am afraid I wouldn't know. My fox magic is a natural part of me. It molded itself as I grew, so it occurs naturally. However, I did notice that my abilities became somewhat more potent since I came here. The, ermm... cum, of others now seems to replenish my mana quite substantially, so I guess in a way I understand what you are saying about potential implications."
Mimir:
"Exactly! That's part of my theory, by achieving orgasm we are able to better clear the lust aura around us, sucking it into ourselves and absorbing it. Which is why i made this!" I hold out the crystal, the form of it smooth and shaped exactly like a dildo. "This is like a battery. When we finish we remove the aura for a time but with this i can clear it for substantially longer. The only problem is creating charge for it. As it requires quite an incredible amount of lust and to get started" Pausing for a moment i stroke along it's length in my hand
Kari:
"Oh well erm... by that logic, would you not need to charge it with the energies of one of the Aspects or Mistresses?" She looks to it biting her lip as her tails nervously tuck around her form. Subconsciously she took a step back, almost as if a bit intimidated. "I mean, forgive me if I am ignorant, but they seem to have the most prowess for lust in this realm. It would be an easy task for them I presume."
Mimir:
"Well that's the issue, they make the aura that much stronger by now i'm not even sure they'd even be able to remove it if they wanted to. Such is divinity i suppose. Now as you said earlier, Alchemy, I've got an incredibly potent aphrodisiac ready just for this. So i was wondering if you'd... y'know?" I tap the crystal in my hand, a bottle floating into my hand from the opened cabinet
Kari:
She gasps softly looking to the bottle as her ears waver. "Y-you don't mean... You want me to charge it?" Her cheeks grow red, seeming to always forget that nothing so simple as even eating breakfast seems to happen in this realm without some sort of sexual activity, yet she seems ever as surprised. "I, I did offer to help didn't I? I suppose, it's in bad taste to turn away now.... D-do you think it will help your research?"
Mimir:
"Definitely" Snapping my fingers i cast animate objects causing a series of ropes to bind your arms and legs spreading you out about a foot above the ground. I walk closer and kneel by your side "Sorry about the restraints, this could get a little crazy, don't want you tossing the crystal aside and pouncing on me" I hold the potent smelling brew up to you
Kari:
The tight bonds press against her flesh, pressing into it and creating soft folds along her taunt form as she's spread open. The fabric of her clothing knotting up in the restraints as she winces from all the pinching and tension. "C-crazy? What.... what are you going to give me that's so strong I could.... Oh no." She closes her eyes and bites her lip, tails trying to tug at the bonds snaring them. "I, I will try not to go too crazy.. But, I've never been given an aphrodisiac this way before."
Mimir:
With a gliding of my hands across your body your clothing begins to disappear, reappearing neatly folded on a nearby table. "You've nothing to worry about, i'm here and i know what i'm doing" I carefully lift the bottle up to your lips tipping the fluid into your mouth. It tastes of black current mixed with peas an undertone of a flavour of Brussel sprouts
Kari:
The smell alone is enough to make her want to gag with her sensitive nose, but she chokes it back, feeling rather sickly as it reaches her stomach and the open air begins to affect her. Her body shaking a bit as her ears waver, waiting for it to take hold as she gently tugs at the bonds with discomfort. Hnngh, h-how long is this going to last for? And, you could have made a better tasting tonic... blah."
Mimir:
"Sorry, flavouring could compromise the potency and only for an hour or two" Reaching up i reach myself up above you looking down to make eye contact. Staring into your eyes the effects begin to show, a deep seated primal need to mate rises to the forefront of your mind. Crashing into your senses raising your hair on end at my touch. Your whole body feels like it's in a rushing boiling heat. I position the toy beneath your exposed opening slipping the tip of it up and down your slit
Kari:
As it slowly begins to take hold, she snarls and growls, her eyes narrowing some as if reverting back to a wild animal as she feels her flower being molested below. She tugs at the bonds and begins to bark loudly, actually causing the ropes to strain a bit with her true strength being unhinged. Small frays in the knots begin to show before the phase slowly passes and her true submissive nature takes root. Her body relaxes, and her face becomes mellow, almost pained as her cheeks flush red and she's into a state of heat.

Her hips, slowly begin to wiggle, timing themselves in motion with the wavering of the phalic crystal. She moans softly, but the potent tonic has removed all other sense of self beyond the need to breed and be used for pleasure. Hmmmfh, wh... do-don't stop, m-more."
Mimir:
Seeing your body shake and strain against the ropes i place a hand on your abdomen, focusing on the task ahead as i slide the phallus into your pussy. The slick and moist walls parted by the crystal in ecstasy, your passage clenching tight around the toy while it thrusts in and out of you. Twirling it inside you i press and push, exploring your moistened hole. The pressure riding against your frontal wall, my hand pressing the flesh together between it and the crystal
"Good little fox" I smirk enjoying the display
Kari:
Her body relaxes with each withdraw, and as it thrusts, a cascade of tense emotions and sensation plays out upon her face. Her overall expression seems drunk, and languid, little more than a to this, neither compliant or , but, existing on the knifes edge as her mind is slowly torn asunder. The crystal object leaving no room for her walls to adapt as they are tugged and pulled by its solid surface. Quite different and much more uncomfortable than the real thing, but when those spots of utmost pleasure are hit, she feels it ten fold and lets out long breathed sweet moans that fill the tower with their reverberations upon the stone walls.
Mimir:
My own excitement rising i lower down to kiss you deeply, my tongue dancing with yours as i continue to slop the crystal deep into your nether. Pressing the length of it to your cervix after some gradual progress. With a twirl i twist the cylinder inside you giving a new sensation as i twirl it back and forth. playing with you. Moving my free hand up to run across your nipples, the fingers pressing over your teats and pinching them lightly
Indulging the kiss i parry and thrust, duelling with your tongue. Picking up the pace with the toy i start to thrust in and out of you with great vigour, the rising heat and smell of you sending me tumbling over into a need to see this through myself. Breaking the kiss i move down planting my lips against your torso again and again, lowering down to your crotch where while i thrust the toy inside my tongue plays over your clitoris sending an explosion of new pleasure riding up your body.
Thrusting again and again with gusto i remove my mouth after a few more swirling licks and focus on pounding your sweet hole. My eyes refocusing on your face seeing your looks of pained ecstasy i can't help myself but need to slop it home again and again my hands drenched in your fluids. Smiling i press my hand to your back supporting you. "Come on girl cum, cum!" The pounding continuing all the while looking over again to the huge crystal in the room as it starts to pulsate and a small shock of energy zaps through you
Kari:
The zap sends every nerve ending into a panic within the elevated state. Her head rocks back as she gasps, feeling the current stun her body. As the word hits her ears, her mind is filled with release and utter submission to do as she is told. Like a river she orgasms, nearly pushing the dildo out from the pressure as her tight walls convulse, spewing onto the floor. Her body spasms, trying to recover from the intense orgasm as she hangs there, gently swaying, her breathing hardly noticeable as she whines.
Mimir:
Removing the dildo with a schlick it glows bright. An arcane light glistening from the soaked crystal. Setting it down on the floor i clap my hands and place them under you removing the ropes and letting you fall into them. Holding you closely i stroke your head "Hey, hey kari, are you alright?" I say looking a bit concerned
Kari:
Soft fox whimpers come forth as she clings close, licking at your neck as she grasps, still riding out the complex emotions in her state of submission, though it does seem to be fading. Enough for her to manifest a clone, who is completely sober in contrast. The clone reaches down and picks up the dildo to keep it safe as she stands near, her sister seeming on the verge of collapse within the cat's arms.
Mimir:
With a motion i wave in the air, a few moments later a blanket flies into the room, wrap it around you, picking you up and carrying you out of the room. Wandering the twisting hallways we come to my personal room where two leather seats lay in front of a fireplace. Laying you down i plant a kiss on your forehead "You did very well" My fingers snapping to summon some soup from the pantry
Kari:
Her eyes slowly open, the clone placing the dildo on Mimir's work station before she vanishes. Her real body awakes with a groggy groan, feeling as if every muscle in her body has been exhausted to the brink as her nose flares to the scent of soup, looking about for Mimir as she weakly sits up. "Wh-who? Wha? Is it over now?"
Mimir:
"Yes, you did wonderfully, the crystal's charged"
Holding up the bowl i lay it on the arm of the chair, sitting next to you in the confined quarters my arm wrapped around you "You ok?" I ask again reassured that you're at least conscious, my hold comforting and tight as the fire blazes away washing us both in the heat
Kari:
Taking the soup, she uses the spoon to eat from it delicately as she leans in and snuggles with a soft purr.* "If, I may ask, what are you going to use it for Mimir? I mean, I know you told me what its for... but do you have any thoughts on something specific at this moment?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)