More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who are you?

Millicent

You're the youngest child, and you're bored.

You thought turning eighteen would open up a world of new experiences and opportunities, but not much has changed since your birthday. You're still forbidden from leaving the estate, except now you don't have any studies to distract you. It's absolutely dreadful, so you make up your mind and decide to play your luck.

"Good morning father, you look well today," you greet, standing in the door of your father's study. He's reading a book-- one of the classics, you presume-- but when he notices your presence, he meets your eyes with a warm smile.

"Millicent, you always did have a sweet tongue. Now, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" He closes his book and sets it aside on his desk, giving you his full attention.

Now's my chance to ask him, you think to yourself before taking a deep breath. First things first, you needed to lay on some charm. "Do I need a reason to yearn for time with my father? Why, I remember when I was younger and I would sit on your lap while you worked at your desk. I've been preoccupied with my lessons since then, but I miss the time we used to spend together." You blink your doe eyes at him, fluttering your eyelashes. You're the youngest. Cuteness has always been, and will always be your specialty.

Your father sighs, an apologetic face washing over him. "I know I haven't been the most intimate with you or your siblings over the years, but I promise I'll try to be better."

"Thank you, father. But as you know, my eighteenth birthday was a few weeks ago--"

"And I was out of the country on business, yes." He nods, "You deserve something special. Of course, I'll send for the tailors to spin you a new gown, but your eighteenth birthday should be memorable. What is one thing that you desire more than anything?"

Well that's not a hard question.

What do you ask him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)