More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rpguy123 Rpguy123

What will be your name?

Milky

_x_Milky_x_ to be precise but most players would just end up saying milky any way. After choosing my name, I get to choose my my God, which gives me passive and/or active skills, and naturally I chose the god of Agriculture, Mia. She was represented by a futa with bountiful breasts and cock, known for jizzing on fields to get a good harvest. As one of her disciples, I get a larger semen pool, a skill called strong spurt, and an affinity with plants type mobs. Of course, if I’d chosen a girl, I’d have gotten different abilities, but as male disciple, this is what I’ll start with.

Milky is 5’10, with black hair and blue eyes. His body type was pretty lean, but his cock was fairly large at 7”. Without further ado, I clicked start.

I could feel the world around me change, before I suddenly found my self lying in a bed naked. As I say up, I noticed the room was fairly dingy, with old floor board, peeling paint, and only an open window letting in the sun as a light source.

I heard a knock at the door, before a women in a tight silk dress came in. Her chest bounced with her hips as she entered the room. She looked at me lascidasically before doing some hand gestures in the air, and waiting in silence.

“What are you doing?” I asked after a sizable pause.

“I’m an ambassador of the god of Kindness, and I sent you a breakdown of the basics in your mail. Just open it and I’ll be on my way.” She replied quickly, before reading the confusion on my face and repeating the motion to summon the menu for me.

Like she’d said, her message was their, along with 2 messages from the developer I’m sure I’d get to eventually, but first “what do you get out of this?”

“Free xp, so could you hurry up, this is one of my daily’s.”

“Not so fast, your gonna have to give me something too!”

“Like teaching you how to play the game???”

“I could learn than anywhere at anytime. How about what I came here for!”

The girl rolled her eyes, before giving a little smirk. “You wouldn’t last as long as you made me wait.”

“I don’t think so!” I replied as she sat down on the bed, next to the tent I’d pitched. I could feel her hot breath up against my neck as her hand slithered up my thighs, and danced around my cock. I felt as if the moments before she grabbed me through the covers lasted forever, before finally I felt her wrap around me. Instantly, my cock spewed cum into the sheets.

I could feel my cock soften as embarrassment filled my face, before she replied “you aren’t quite all done.” She brought her lips to mine, and my cock harden in my hot and moist bed sheets. Her hand began to move slowly with a tight grip. I could hear the sound of my soiled bed sheets rubbing against my prick, without another stroke I’d cum again. My mouth was covered in drool as she leaned into my ear. “How about I let you cum with a special skill just the once.” She spoke before kissing my earlobe, forcing my cock up once again. Her hand lit up as it stroked me, instantly causing a stream of cum to shoot through my blanket, as a massive moan came from my lips. I collapsed back onto my back, sweating as if I’d actually done something. Once the glow of my ejaculation faded, I quickly gave the silky dressed women what she wanted, opening up her mail and reading the basics, prompting her to leave with a wide grin on her face.

Where to next, Milky

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)