More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Milf Upgrade

Samus was rather horny today, she had to admit. She'd just finished defeating Ridley once again, and it took a long while to get here. These two factors combined made her extremely... pent up, a bit stressed out per say. She needed a break from space travel and life or combat, especially when she had her own, womanly "needs" to attend to. She was in the middle of getting ready to take a well deserved break, she'd had all of her hidden away sex-toys ready before the AI signaled her to come here.

After searching the list for a long while, she saw it. The Milf Upgrade. It even came with a small note, a little description reading "For those who need to relax and take a load off... For all those days spent dealing with those little monsters and ungrateful ogres." Of course, she had neglected to notice the smaller note that described "monsters" and "ogres" as kids and a husband. She was too focused on finally having the opportunity to rest, so much so she didn't want to focus on such trivial notes.

Samus had made her decision, "Computer, I'd like to try the Milf Upgrade." Samus said, eager to find out what exactly "Milf" meant. Possibly an alien term, one she'd never heard at least. Seconds later, a panel on a nearby wall opened up, revealing a tube that dropped an upgrade chip into a small bowl below it. Turning her body to reach out and grab the chip, Samus quickly took it into her hands to get a closer look. Bringing it up to her face she began inspecting the small thing, closing her left eye to get a more focused look with her right.

It was completely normal, resembling an earthlings game cartridge or a memory storage card of some sort. The most interesting feature was that it seemed to be a bit thicker than the other upgrades she had seen on the monitor, the naming didn't give anything away either, as she didn't even know what "Milf" stood for. The chip didn't have any identifying colors either, it was completely plain from top to bottom. Samus sighed at the lack of information and pulled the upgrade back, pushing her pony-tail away. She then placed the chip into a slot on the back of her neck and pushed it inside of her, satisfying *CLICK* noise following as it locked into place.

Despite being inserted directly into her spine she felt no pain at all, all she felt was a small jolt pierce her skeleton, linking the chip to her body. Almost instantly following the slight shock she felt the chip spread an increasing warmth throughout her Zero Suit. The suit got tighter, hugging her soft curves especially well, tightening around her breasts and nipples, causing them to protrude sharply. It was even going as far to form a camel toe where normally there wasn't one. The warmth increased until it seeped into her body, implanting a swarm of microbots into her skin, spreading throughout her body. This was giving her an overall tingling feeling as the upgrade infused itself into her, but it felt warm, almost as if she was being cradled by it. Despite feeling that weird "motherly" warmth, nothing happened.

"AI? Whats going on?" Samus said, wondering why nothing about her changed. She waited a couple more seconds, still nothing. She waited a minute, still nothing. But she definitely did feel something was very different, though the AI was currently neglecting to tell her anything further. Samus walked over to the mirror to view herself, completely shocked by what she saw.

What did Samus see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)