More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who do we follow?

Miley Cyrus: Reclaiming her Teenage Years

Miley Cyrus, a famous singer and child actress, famous for her songs and her portrayal of Hannah Montana but also famous for another thing; marijuana. She smoked it whenever she could and as a result suffered it’s side effects… and among those side effects was one that caused her to see herself in a way that other people didn’t. Everyone called her young and beautiful… but she knew otherwise, in her eyes she wasn’t young or beautiful. She was old and ugly, and there wasn’t much anybody could do to change that. Having grown up as a teenage tv star had deprived her of a typical teenager's life it made her feel older than she was and the only helped. It was because of this that she became vain and attention-seeking, everything she did she did it so she could hear the adulation of the people hears them call her beautiful even if she thought she wasn’t. Some things she meant, others she had done simply to be in the spotlight but it was affecting her, degrading herself. But now with news of a meteorite fragment granting the touchers restored youth and a bigger more beautiful body, it was too much to pass up. She had to get a fragment, at any cost if only so she could be a teenager again and live the life she actually wanted.

Miley was pacing in her living room, she was told her fragment would come any second now. She was biting her lip so hard it nearly pierced the skin she ordered it last week about 3 weeks after the start of the whole craze so the pickings were getting slim. She then heard it the sound of her doorbell she ran to the door and grabbed it opening it roughly. At the door was a seedy-looking man who was glancing about with shifty eyes. “Here,” he said and handed her a box the moment she grabbed it he turned to leave but she grabbed him and with unnatural strength pulled him inside.

He fell and looked at her with fear, “Hold it!” she snarled, “It better not be getting a dud!” she said.

He shook his head, “No! No one’s touched it I swear!” he said he tried to get up but she placed a foot on his chest. “Fine you want to try it you can! It won’t change the fact I delivered!” he insisted but she was already unwrapping the box and saw the folded cloth. She unfolded it and inside was a fragment of the meteor. She inhaled deeply then she reached in and touched it. Instantly she felt a surge of energy that made her body tingle and her body began to convulse slightly the man took the chance to run. Miley didn’t care as she felt the energies of the fragment flowing into her body. Had she been older she would’ve felt the rush of youthful energy but her only real clue was the swelling of her breasts, and then of her butt which seemed to be growing quicker and larger than her breasts. Something was stirring in her groin too but she didn’t care for her hand reached for her butt feeling the hot growing flesh against her tight jeans which were starting to tear.

Miley fell to the ground her butt thrust up high, “Ohhhh fuck it feels… so fucking good!” she moaned. Then she heard it the rip of her pants as new booty burst out. “Holy shit,” she said, “My booty must be monstrous.” she gasped and she relaxed as the growing feeling finally faded away. She sat up, “Damn that fel… what the fuck!?” She saw it the dick and balls protruding from her groin, they weren’t massive but they were still sizable had she measured it she would’ve found she was 8 inches long and an inch thick with her balls being as big as pomegranates. Still, she screamed shrilly and fainted soon afterward.

-2 weeks later-

Miley looked at the stage at the hundreds of people waiting for her, she had tried going into hiding but when celebrities went into hiding it, of course, drew suspicion and the Paparazzi was able to get her last week. They took pictures of her recently teenaged self and made quite the headline. “26-year-old singer now 18 again with junk in her trunk.” so she had to come out and do the tour she had promised. She sighed, sucked in her fear and walked out, “Hey everybody, how's it going!” she said into the mic there was silence. She knew she would have to say something so she spoke honestly. “Look when I was young, I didn't have much of a standard childhood, I was put on the front screen and I didn’t expect to be doing it all throughout my teenage years I thought I’d get a chance to be a normal girl but nope, my dad pushed me to be a TV star!” she explained, “I hated him for that so when I heard about the meteor fragments I had to take it, let me ask if you could go back would you?” there was mostly silence but people were nodding a chance to be young again? Who wouldn’t want that probably a star child but no one here was a star child.

She smiled, “C’mon now we’re not here for that, we’re here to have fun and sing aren’t we!?” she shouted this time people cheered in approval. With that, she began to sing...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)