More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Whose first?

Mike

The chill felt around the world with the Mars discovery hit sooner the dark haired average man walking down the street. No more then two minutes of hearing the news, Mike walked into a wall. Not a literal brick wall but a wall. He could not move from an invisible five foot by five foot by six foot invisible box. As he is about to freak out he watches the world around him come to halt. A kid was mid fall, a bird was mid flight above him about to poop on him and guy was about to pee on a building near him. Just as he had gotten a good look around, everything started to move again, but backwards. The kid found footing and walked backwards up the street, the bird's poop retracted to the bird and it left and he could see the panic as the guy came off the wall. Soon more things were moving backwards and it was picking up speed.

As everything hit a blur to Mike, he noticed the box he was in started to move. It moved suddenly and violently but Mike was fine. He could only tell from the streets and building he was being moved around. While that happened, Mike found himself reversing a bit. His professional suit pealed away to reveal an old uniform. That pealed for another. This continued until Mike found himself as college freshman him. Things started to slow outside the box again. Mike knew where he was. College. His invisible box brought him to his freshman year dorm and popped with him standing in front of the window watching his dad drive away after setting everything up in his room. "The hell just happened?" Mike muttered.

Time travel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)