More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Time travel?

Sorta

Mike reached in his pocket for his phone. Late 2000's flip phone cool. The date read Sept. 4th 2009. "Cool so back at school." Mike muttered. He thought it should be better this time around. It was Mike studied, learned and kept his grades up. He didn't fail out like he had the first time. He had better relationships with friends and even started dating his wife sooner then before. The changes Mike made were just eliminating the regrets and really rough times from college. His last night in the dorms with everything packed up, Mike was ready for his life again as he fell asleep.

Mike woke up to day one of freshman year standing at the window watching his dad drive away again. "The hell?" he said angrily. "Guess it wasn't good enough." Mike repeated everything but better. Making dean's list, no dating but his future wife and even this time making some investments. Still on his last day, he woke up staring out the window watching his dad's truck drive away. "Screw it." Mike says flopping down on his bed.

Time bubbles are rough. It get better?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)