More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

Who are you?

Mike: Fresh out of college and covid'd back home with parents.

Mike had just finished his last semester in college in 2019. Luckily that gave him a few months to find a job in the workforce or travel. And since he'd just spent 4 years on top of 12 previously, he'd been due some down time frankly.

Before college, Mike would be what you would call an introvert. And we all know what life experiences people like that, would have. Putting it lightly, he lacked certain social skills. This all changed when he went to college and the doors to life emerged anew. It was... refreshing and enlightening.

Though he still didn't have much luck with the opposite gender... Sadly. Well, that's if you could call a clumsily French kiss and an over the clothes grope, followed by a pearl oyster in your pants, experience.

Mike wasn't what you would call ugly per se, more unassuming and timid. Though he did shed those shackles off by the end of college.

Picture 5' 7 , medium build, with short wavy brunette hair.

He was from a family of five, his mother, father, two sister's and himself.

He was the 'baby' of the family, his sister's having entered the workforce a few years before him, one as a actress and the other a hostess.

Sadly for Mike, his trip got cut short, somewhere in the middle of 2020 due to the pandemic. With low spirits and diminishing funds, he was back home.

So here he was, back to square one with a pretty bleak future painted in front of him.

Though he didn't know it quite yet, but an existence had taken notice of him......

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)