More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Who are you?

Mike, a confident man with a beautiful girlfriend.

Mike and Sandra were in a restaurant, on a date. They had been together for several months and both were sure they'd get married someday. Mike had a piercing gaze and a strong jawline. His appearance always drew attention. As a result of his good looks, and gentle personality, he had managed to date an absolute bombshell of a young woman. Sandra was of fairly average height, but not average in any other way. She had sandy blonde hair as smooth as the softest beaches. her blue eyes were the sort to give you the impression of a beautiful soul to look into through them. And her figure was good enough to make a model jealous. She was also a very jovial spirit, never taking anything too seriously, and breezing through life stress free. You'd never guess she had a physics degree, but she did.

The restaurant itself was no less fine than the couple in it. the tables were carved lovingly from fine wood, the decor was dim and romantic with red and gold walls, and the aroma of food was enough to make anybody salivate...

"Are you checking out that waitress's bum?" accused Sandra playfully.

"Urm, no" Stammered Mike. Was he really that obvious? He'd always felt a bit insecure about his love for Sandra when he was always checking out other women, always thinking about other women in bed.

"Don't lie to me, I can tell you were totally checking her out. It's OK though. A man has his desires after all."

The waitress in question was delivering food to some other diners, she overheard the couple nearby and smirked as she heard the handsome young man was checking her out, she felt flattered and didn't want him to be put off. So, she went over to the couple and asked Mike "Were you just checking me out?" in a cheeky manner, suggesting that she didn't mind, not that Mike picked up on her tone.

"What!? No, I was just, urm..."

"It's OK, you're a man, and it's in men's nature to ogle. Please don't stop on my account."

Mike looked stunned. He turned to his girlfriend, then the waitress, both of them smiling encouragingly. Despite this Mike still looked like a dear stuck in headlights.

"What do you think?" Asked his girlfriend "Do you think she's cute?"

Is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)