More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wyk wyk

...what role do you choose?

Mid Mage - Lux

Ah, yes. The bubbly tactician from Demacia. Always cute and ready to help her team. At times her mind sped at such a rate it could be a headache to choose her. Lux had proven many times she could harness power not ever expected from such a happy-go-lucky girl. And despite her wrath, a lot easily forgot. But it wasn't anything she paid much mind to. Normally she worried more for the well-being of her brother and the attention she could manage to catch from the prodigy of Piltover.

Alas, her wants and woes were of no concern to you. For she was now the tool you needed to see victory.

Today would be different however, as you decided you stray from the rest on your usual need to own the arena. Instead, you wanted to do something much different. Something that you had little worry about when it came to the consequences.

Before you, stood Katarina. As if on cue, a firey passion burned within Lux's chest. She frowned and spared Katarina a glare. There were points in a connection that if the controlled felt enough will, they could manage through a Summoner's magic. You paid no mind to it, as you watched Katarina smirk despite your failed attempts at trying to intimidate her. Or so it seemed, thanks to Lux.

"Always manage to up your cutesy game. Or are you trying to scare me?" Katarina scoffed in amusement, clearly controlled by a Summoner who cared less about the banter of the two women, "I wonder if your brother ever thinks it's creepy you worry about his ass so obsessively." She said snidely.

You had by that point, blocked Lux's subconscious to the point where she was lost in her thoughts. You took the moment to smile at Katarina as she seemed to be put off guard, "Oh, I could care less what that big numbskull might be thinking right now. Honestly, the only ass you should be worried about is your own... it'll be mine by the end of the match." You say coyly, voice mirroring that of the higher pitch of Lux.

Katarina blinked dumbly before scowling in annoyance, "What are you playing at?" She grunted as minions shuffled passed without notice to the tension. Things grew silent as Katarina began to take out your weakened minions, as you did the same to hers.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)