More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dodoma123 dodoma123

Which teacher does Mariah select?

Michelle Ndenge, 29 years old and fresh from college

As Marriah was walking down the hallway towards the teachers' lounge she saw Michelle Ndenge hurrying up the stairs to the front entrance. As Michelle did just recently graduate from university and this was her first year, Mariah was certain that she could convince her to take over the task. Mariah hoped that Michelle would regard the task as a great honour as it doesn't happen to often that a young and inexperienced teacher is allowed to introduce a new subject.

"Michelle, may I speak to you in my office for a minute?" Michelle followed Mariah to the office wandering why the principal would want to see her. "I have a pretty delicate topic that I want to discuss with you. I want you to introduce a new subject to our school." Michelle smiled happily, this was a big task and the last thing she expected to be assigned to as a new teacher. "This is a great honour, Ms. Miller, and of course I will do as you ask. But what is so 'delicate' about it?" Mariah walked around her desk, picked up the letter and handed it to Michelle. The young teacher quickly read through the lines and a broad grin appeared on her face. She couldn't believe her luck... Not many people knew that Michelle was actively involved in the anti-porn movement at college and suddenly she became the chance of her life to pursue all their goals. "Ms. Miller, I think you found the right person..."

How does the first class go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)